Mcd propoints ?

Hun how can I put my weigh in ? I mean how would I put my new wait in that site yu have me ? As I ll get weighed and I ll need to put in that website ? How would I do that pl ?

I dnt think I ll go either x the website yu have me is amazing xxx even though I dnt knw u x but u have been an amazing help to me xxxx thank yu x

Hun how can I put my weigh in ? I mean how would I put my new wait in that site yu have me ? As I ll get weighed and I ll need to put in that website ? How would I do that pl ?

You just need to set yourself up as a new user and enter your Name/DOB/Height/Weight and it'll start you off. X

Ya that's all done x I ment when I get weight in next week ? How ll I put that in ?

Go into the Progress Tab and add it there.x

Uksarena can I download all those app on Samsung galaxy 4 ?

I think there must be Android Equivalents but those are the Apple Versions. X

Hmmmm I dnt want to leave these app when I chane my phone :/

I'm sure there must be an equivalent or else stick with apple! X

You can get the app for Samsung in play store...the one you pay for is loads better than the free one....as for books you can order direct from weight watchers....km starting again this week !

Thank yu hun x I'm starting from 2maro as I had 2 unplanned dinners at mine ! So couldn't help it !
Good luck to yu xxx let us knw how u go x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank yu hun x I'm starting from 2maro as I had 2 unplanned dinners at mine ! So couldn't help it !
Good luck to yu xxx let us knw how u go x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The Last Suppers! Good Luck from today :) x

Back