Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Mcdonalds BBQ Sauce??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by MrsB, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm feeling very proud of myself. I took the children to the cinema today and while they were munching on chocolates and popcorn I stuck to apple slices and s/f werthers!
    Then we went to Mcdonalds and instead of having my usual I had made some lunch to bring with me instead BUT I did have a pot of BBQ sauce with it lol.
    Anyone know how many syns they have please? and please don't tell me it's 10 or something:eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. siz

siz Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont have access to online syns but i looked on maccy ds website and it says its 50 kcal so i make that 2.5syns

Not too bad! well done for resisting everything else!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.