Me and my old size 24 jeans - the photo!

Wayhay!! You look fantastic Sharon. A beautiful hourglass figure:cool:

bloomin stunning hun, what a great photo!!

Thank you Mini, Karion and Vicky :eek:

I still find it hard to believe myself when I look at it as I'd never have believed it possible this time last year! :eek: I've shown it to a couple of clients today who are struggling a bit .. so hopefully it might spur them on a bit too :)

omg and wow!!!!
Speechless!!

You look so fab, what an inspiration ! I hope I will have a piccie like that one day. Started in size 28 jeans, now in 18's...........have some 16's standing by ready for action !

Huge congrats, you look stunning.

Hi Summerskye

You really have created the WOW factor with this pic, i think more people sho0uld do this in an old pair of jeans or whatever....i may do when get to target!

Thanks for your stats..just interested. My goal is 10st, Im now 11st and at 5'6 Im a 14, just about squeezing into a 12 but still a 14 up top! Im hoping to be a 12 top/10 bottoms but may have to get to 10st tbh...different builds eh? Weird eh?

Hugs...wnjoy slimdom...what plan are you on now...management? LL or CD?

You look fab!

i think more people sho0uld do this in an old pair of jeans or whatever....i may do when get to target!

what plan are you on now...management? LL or CD?

I agree!! That would make a fantastic gallery wouldn't it? :D

I've always been a CD gal - and I suppose I'm largely on the CD 1000 cal plan now .. although I must admit I do tend to 'adjust to suit' most days :rolleyes: . I still like to have 3 packs a day (mostly because I know I get my nutrition from them), usually eat a protein/veg type meal in the evening and have a piece or two of fruit during the day.

I've found by sticking to that my weight stays pretty much the same - maybe a lb or so up or down over the course of a week, but easy to control just the same.

Wow!!! That is amazing!! If I do as well on my diet as you have on yours I'll be on top of the world!!
You should be very very proud of yourself!! Congrats!:p

Thank you Princess! :)

I guess I am .. and so will you be too when you reach your goal :D

That's a fabulous photo Summerskye and absolutely well done to have managed to maintain too.

(And I wish I'd kept one of my size 30 pairs! perhaps I should buy a pair!)

Back