Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Well started taking it yesterday - lets see if it helps :)

Woke up today with a really sore throat..

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Just realised I didn't put my fitbit back on after my shower lol

Still feeling sucky with sore throat and headache

Just realised I didn't put my fitbit back on after my shower lol

Still feeling sucky with sore throat and headache

Mine ran out of battery this morning, wasn't happy doing the house work without it on :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've got tonsillitis :( feel like crap .. Off to the doctor this morning.

Penicillin for my throat ., Am fasting today so far as I can eat anything lol

Thanks - has been an easy fast day lol swallowing liquids was hard, my tablets even worse ! Early night for me :)

Thanks all, am feeling a bit better - tablets have a terrible effect on my ability of going to the loo :(

Have been drinking loads of water, as it helps when trying to swallow lol

All this loo talk hehe

Glad you are feeling a tiny bit better x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling even better tonight - have even managed a reasonable amount to eat too - throat is still very sore but my strong pain killers are helping :)

Def feeling more better today, am actually hungry lol That was this morning .. Breakfast bit of bacon, then at about 11am had a banana .. Just not hungry and was busy lol

Had 2 cats to get to the vet.. Big grey one moment you bring the cat carrier out she's off.. But she was home sleeping- nabbed her lol Younger fluffy one had a big cut on his face - bit of skin hanging off.. He was nowhere to be seen! I called and called looked nothing - oh well off I went .. One cat in a carrier in a shopping trolley (sounding very Dr Seuss lol) and who do I spy walking down the pavement .. My other naughty cat!! Nabbed him by the scruff and so., One cat in a carrier in a shopping trolley, the other held under one arm (my arm under belly holding legs) lucky vet is 5 mins away, borrowed a carrier for on the way home lol they glued his cut shut - seemed ok - but has opened up again - so do I need a pretty cat or a cat with a scar .. Free or £140 that's the question .. Vet said would heal up ok if left but would scar.. Does my cat feel that he would be more of a "man cat" if he had a scar or does he want his supper model looks ..

As of tonight Have a head ache and am just tired - not hungry - hurts to swallow the lamb :( Don't fancy the mash potato, carrots were nice, broccoli just didn't want it. Diet coke few mouth fulls and tipped it.. Early night me thinks !

Also coughing loads - thinking hair balls .. From this morning lol

Right aim for today is to eat a bit more - still feeling so just not with it! I'm sure my body is like WTF is going on lol

Breakfast : antibiotics followed by nurofen and a senna tablet lol 3 strips bacon, pear slices and jarlsberg cheese slices .. Followed by some more water and vitamins

BTW cats new name is scar face ;)

Have had a massive head ache all yesterday and most if today.. Have eaten loads and my head ache has gone ! Yay :)

Have had a massive head ache all yesterday and most if today.. Have eaten loads and my head ache has gone ! Yay :)

Is that loads of good food or bad food?!

I get migraines they suck! :( xx

Back