Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Ok this afternoon got the better of me .. Kcals under 1000 so more like a Intermediate day .. Oh well will do 3 days this week (Wed & Fri) To make up for today .. Still have TOTM (which I'm blaming for the choc, not my greedy head lol) the dried lime mango are so nice - at least I didn't eat the whole pack! No added sugars - just the naturally occurring ones. But I need to remember tomorrow is another day ...

Fasting and cooking dinner for everyone else is hard!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Yes I think so, I've been fasting for about 2 mths now, I have more on my fast days then suggested but it has to be what works for me to be able to do it long term. At present I do Mon, Wed and Friday as long as the kcals are under 1000 or even better nearer to 500 I loose weight come Sat WI :)

I've cut most wheat items out of my diet now, I haven't eaten bread or pasta for a while now, I do have the odd gluten free roll or pita - but they don't taste as "moreish" as real bread lol so don't find myself eating 6-8 slices in a row like before :) I do eat potatoes but not too often, mainly around TOTM ..

I do have some gluten free cookies for TOTM but try not to have them during the rest of the month. I also use coconut nectar sugar instead of real sugar - as I've figured out I'm sensitive to sugar - I bake the odd cookies etc using almond or coconut flours with it.

I feel so much better, less bloating, hardly any wind lol lighter in myself, not so sleepy (unless a late night) and my energy levels are increasing slowly!

The weight is not coming off quickly, mostly 300g a week (1/2 lb ish) but can feel my trousers are looser - which to me means that my belly fat is reducing - yay!

I'm hoping once I start walking to school the weight will come off quicker..

Had mine with a few new potatoes, courgette spirals, few frozen mix veg (carrot, broccoli and cauliflower) yummy!! Is not the word :) it even better !!!

My oldest son just ate huge amount of chicken, 6 small new potatoes, mixed veg, mini baby corn and 10 mins later says he's still hungry so is having a banana.. The doctor did say to feed him up! Lol

You've been step step stepping.. Due to lack of lunch breaks and bum and thighs aching haven't done any treadmill work this week yet.. That will change tomorrow x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fasting today...

Good luck how many cals planned?! X

So far I've eaten 360, making Hairy Dieters lamb tagine for dinner - leaving out.. Honey, chickpeas, sweat potato & apricots .. So having 1/2 portion of that with veg .. In theory to 520 ish .. So as long as I'm able to keep under 600 I will be happy!

Scales today were 87.1kg same as last Sat WI so looking like a loss come this Sat!

Good luck hun you can do it. Once you do 520 your know you can do it every time :) xx

You are soooo gonna step past me ... Client meeting this afternoon has left me with work to do this evening will try an do DVD if get time grrrrr

I've not even put my fitbit on today I forgot!! X

You are soooo gonna step past me ... Client meeting this afternoon has left me with work to do this evening will try an do DVD if get time grrrrr

Wahoo .. I stepped it up lol I'm just past you ;)

So far I've eaten 360, making Hairy Dieters lamb tagine for dinner - leaving out.. Honey, chickpeas, sweat potato & apricots .. So having 1/2 portion of that with veg .. In theory to 520 ish .. So as long as I'm able to keep under 600 I will be happy!

Scales today were 87.1kg same as last Sat WI so looking like a loss come this Sat!

Oh well finished day on 737.. Better than face planting in the ice cream .. But I admit to gobbling mash potato - had intended to just have 1/2 a portion - while talking on the phone and then sorting son1s spelling homework out (which was a big drama) I ate some more mash potato :( But at least I'm finished for the day now.. I try not to eat after 7pm (Bob Harpers Skinny Rules )

Found a cool stepping app called striiv which is also a game ... Walking gives you energy to play the game :)

Found a cool stepping app called striiv which is also a game ... Walking gives you energy to play the game :)

White shoe with wings - green back ground

Back