Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Ahh. :) they do seem to be really popular at the moment, I was surprised how many were on Amazon! I never would have thought that veg noodles would work with things like meatballs but I really love them. :) Carrot/courgette mixed is my favourite!

Yup going shopping for "BIG" veg today lol

Then I will add some pics of my noodles :)

Excellent! I do find that with courgettes I have to cut the noodles into lengths with scissors while spiralling them, as they can be quite stretchy and don't break off when you eat them like other veg do. Will look forward to hearing what combinations you try. :)

I'm getting quite tempted.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made the hairy Dieters beef and ale beef casserole - Devine :)

Just bought all the dried fruit for my Xmas cake,

Currants, raisins, sultanas, dried cranberries, blueberries, cherries, pineapple and chopped dried apricots.. All now soaking in brandy, port and spiced rum..

1st cake is for my dad in New Zealand, 2nd cake I will experiment with the flours, going to try some chestnut flour, coconut flour and quinoa flour.. And if that works my 3rd cake is to be kept for Xmas

Snap! Just put my fruit in to soak for Christmas pudd, cake and mincemeat. Although I soak mine in tea first to make them juicy and plump and then all the booze

Here are some pics of my spiral courgettes and carrots

image-1284508870.jpg

image-1018180670.jpg

Attachments

• image-138859269.jpg
    image-138859269.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 34
The little bit on the plate is the wastage bit - was just too difficult to turn kept slipping out of my fingers. But really is just a little bit left - cooked it and put on my OHs dinner lol

Have just had them with HD beef ale casserole - yummy :)

Also made some pancakes with chestnut flour, the flour is a bit grainy like almond flour..
1 cup (180g) chestnut flour
2 eggs
200ml milk
200ml water
Plus mixed baking soda and 100ml yogurt to make the pancakes lighter, as with out are more grainy and heavy

Kids really liked them. Not sure I did that much, Will try a proper cake recipe another day. But don't think I buy again. The quinoa flour is much nicer.

Awe wow how fab does that veg look on your plate ? Waaaa I am jealous again hehe x

They do look good but a bit thick for me. I did find a different spirelli thing on amazon that was oy a bit more expensive than the black one but also did thin strips and something else as well. That I now can't remember. Looked good thoigh

Back