Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Ah see Lexie I don't consider kebabs and stuff as treat food. Too much unknown unidentifiable crap in them for me. Now my treats would be biscuits and cakes . Still homemade though so I know what's gone in them. Slightly paranoid I know but my kids have allergies to additives and stuff so I've always considered chemicals etc to be poisons

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Ah see Lexie I don't consider kebabs and stuff as treat food. Too much unknown unidentifiable crap in them for me. Now my treats would be biscuits and cakes . Still homemade though so I know what's gone in them. Slightly paranoid I know but my kids have allergies to additives and stuff so I've always considered chemicals etc to be poisons

I'm just a rebel Kat lol x

Someone has to be :) it may as well be you

Enjoyed my Kettlecise class! Feel it in my bum, inner thighs and front of thighs.. My OH said need to work my tummy not my bum.. as bum is ok., Lol

Have had really bad wind today but no Mr T (yet..) So glad as it would have been so awful had it happen in class.. :)

Ho hum mr T arrived this afternoon :(. Just as I wanted to go pick up son from school., was bit late getting to school..

Also doing kettlebell class again tonight instead of Zumba as Zumba has changed the time on thurs to earlier and can't get there on time.. Let's hope mr T has gone by then!

All was fine for the class no sign of mr T.. OMGosh do my legs hurt now, just walked up the stairs 2 kettlebell classes last night and tonight.., OUCH!! Did the class ok and Felt good after the class., but now very stiff!! My OH is laughing!

Food wise ate way 2 much last 3 days, need to get back down to business kcals wise.. Really think it is the cold effecting me, plus feeling down today, my best friends mum died last sat and funeral was yesterday, couldn't go and spoke to her this morning about how it all went.

Feeling bit down again today.. My grumpy sick OH shouted at me when I had told his mates he was unavailable (sleeping) because he was sick!! My oldest kid won't eat what I have cooked (he is all "I hate it" ) and is driving me insane!! Because oldest son hates it my youngest "hates it too". Feed up and have eaten too much already today.. Feel bit weepy and want
to go to bed for rest of the day!!!

Did kettlebell in the morning and Zumba last night, was good, I had felt tired before the Zumba class but still went to class and felt much better energy wise once the class started!

I was achey in my arms and shoulders and backs of legs today.. But think it was the towing of my boys in their sled through the snow rather than the classes lol didn't do stretches after playing in the snow :)

My birthday today, takeaway for tea, prop be chinese and I will be having the soup :) lol

Made a big choc fudge cake with lurpak light tastes the same.. Gave 1/2 to my neighbours and hope that my friends come for tea tonight.. If nobody comes today I will go to a Zumba class lol

Thanks all :) have a nice dinner sure mr T will come in a few days but I don't mind.. My 4 year old made me a happy birthday card/ pic at school which was so lovely

Had a nice chat with my friend in Nz on Skype

Been a good day :)

Mis-behave said:
Thanks all :) have a nice dinner sure mr T will come in a few days but I don't mind.. My 4 year old made me a happy birthday card/ pic at school which was so lovely

Had a nice chat with my friend in Nz on Skype

Been a good day :)

Happy birthday Hun x

Back