Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

OH surprised us by taking us to the harvester pub for dinner.. Had the seafood combo with new potatoes plus green salad stuff no dressings was nice .. Normally would have gone for a big steak... Fries etc.. Also liked the fact had all cals on menu...

End of a fairly rubbish week! Starting fresh tomorrow (today-ish)!

Have kettlercise in the morning.. Have dropped my Monday night Zumba as my HR doesn't really get high enough for long enough.., have told my OH he has got week 1 cardio with kettleworx dvd planned for after kids in bed!

Lexie2005 said:
See with Zumba I think it's toning. I've dropped 4.5" in the 8 weeks I've been going x

I am still going to Zumba but on a Tuesday night, a high impact class that gets my heart rate up and u burn 400+ kcals in the 60 mins.. As per my HRM. The other Zumba class I have been going to for almost 2 years and she has really slowed down, not enough fast routines, too long between each routine.. Thought it was me imagining things but my HRM only burns 200-250 max in her class.. I really love Zumba, but I want a work out that makes me huff and puff and sweat!! And my Monday night one wasn't doing that... :)

misbehave i hope u feel better soon. mmmmmm the harverster? i havent been to that place in years!!!!! i remember they used to those little whole chickens lol. i havent been out to eat since december. went lyolds with the OH just had a chicken wrap salad no mayo. there isnt anything else i can pick frm the menu as its all burgers and chips etc. x

Really thought my totm had finished, had 2 days of nothing!! Just had lunch.. Started wanting bloody choc and felt really cold.. What do know got my totm back!!! Now wrapped up in dressing gown (nice and fluffy) am so cold!!! And it's a lovely warm sunny day!!!!!!! Stupid huh?!

Did kettlercise this morning, felt good :)

Well I jumped ship(wagon) over last few days! Stressed about this bloody appt, and other stuff!! Appt is tomorrow!! Finally!

My oldest son is sick again too, Monday night took him to a&e he had a swollen cheek and swollen under his jaw! His tonsils had almost closed his throat, but no temp and no infection in tonsils or ears .. They gave him antibiotics, and said that the swelling was his lymph node.. Day 2 today and swelling is a little less, he sounds like he has a sweet in his mouth..

No Zumba for me last night just too tired! Was in bed by 9pm and up again by 3am checking on sons.. OH got up at 5:30 and wanted cooked breakfast... Boys still asleep.. Went back to sleep till 7am.. Still really tired!!

Confession of a foodaholic:
Ate snickers bar, peanuts and raisins, choc biscuits Monday night!
Ate pizza yesterday (not all of it just 4.5 slices med pizza) 3 pieces of wings.. Had special K for dinner..

Had no energy for cooking stuff.. All kids wanted to eat was plain pasta.. So I made plain pasta with egg and milk and Philly .. They ate 1/2 of it.. Still better than nothing! OH got the same..

Feel less stressed and more nervous today!

Ahhh am getting myself into a bit of a state!! Just figured out that the person who was going to look after my youngest son, will prop get stuck on the tube/ bus and as I had to pick her up and take her back to my house.. I would be late .. So cancelled that.. My SIL one lives 40 mins away and couldn't get to my house by 9:30 as she has 3 older kids to get off to school, and then is at work from 1pm, The other SIL is not well due to a full hisoretomy done 1 year + ago and going through menopause.. Friend is working.. Only option is OH to look after young son.. I also have NO idea how long my appt is going to take!!! Left message with clinic to ask no one phoned me back.. Doc surgery said could be a couple of hours or 30 mins but I could also end up waiting for hours for my appt!!! Also if they think it is urgent they could send me for tests straight away!!! Panic! Stress!, nervous! Giant butterfly's have invaded my tummy!!

Just ate my way through 100g of pecan nuts!! I am a float in a sea of crappy thoughts!!! Can't seem to get a grip on my eating!!

Can your oh not have the kids for you while you're at the hospital?

I'm gonna sound harsh & I only say this cos I'm worried you're not gonna climb back on the wagon. I understand you are worried & stressed it's natural but food isn't the answer. You need to try & get your eating back under control. If I sound like a b*tch now sorry but I'm just being honest x

Lexie2005 said:
Can your oh not have the kids for you while you're at the hospital?

I'm gonna sound harsh & I only say this cos I'm worried you're not gonna climb back on the wagon. I understand you are worried & stressed it's natural but food isn't the answer. You need to try & get your eating back under control. If I sound like a b*tch now sorry but I'm just being honest x

No I think I need a B1tch slap lol. I know I'm really out of control!!

OH has taken day off! Phew! :) big load off my mind!!

I just think its the not knowing that is stressing me out! Can't think about much else at mo! Also tired with kids sick again! OH being being a nit picker about stuff, is making me feel sad too... Which is not helping my frame of mind :)

I will get my self sorted, and back on track.. Tomorrow is another day. Will start with good intentions!

So pleased your OH has stepped up, I'm obviously a tough wife cos is just have told him he was doing it lol!

As I said I understand you're stressed but you know food isn't the answer.... Hopefully it'll be better when you know what's happening with shoulder hey x

Lexie2005 said:
So pleased your OH has stepped up, I'm obviously a tough wife cos is just have told him he was doing it lol!

As I said I understand you're stressed but you know food isn't the answer.... Hopefully it'll be better when you know what's happening with shoulder hey x

Ha tough wife lol.. If I had just told him he was looking after kid2, he would have said No, I have to work.. If I push him one way he goes the other, my OH is very Mediterranean, man is man, woman is wife, mother, cook, cleaner... Etc .. I knew it when I married him.. Sigh..

Hope it goes well tomorrow Hun, will be thinking of you x

Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully you will get proper answers and it will make you feel loads better xxx

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back