Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Decided to try some sprouted bread.. Mmmm is not great! But def filling lol have put in the freezer.

Plumfoodie said:
Can I ask where you got it? I keep meaning to try it. :)

From local Heath food shop, wanted to stock up so that I had aloe vera juice, fish oil, pysillian husk tablets for when I got home - as wouldn't have a chance after I come back. Looked interesting the sunseeds one tasted the nicest ., tried the with dates was ok, with ginger - not very good :(

Mis-behave said:
From local Heath food shop, wanted to stock up so that I had aloe vera juice, fish oil, pysillian husk tablets for when I got home - as wouldn't have a chance after I come back. Looked interesting the sunseeds one tasted the nicest ., tried the with dates was ok, with ginger - not very good :(

Too bad the ginger one wasn't nice, when I've looked at it online it isn't cheap!

They were all about £1-£2 not that bad as you only eat such a small portion of it lol

Def think I need to eat something after exercise, has been hard all day craving carbs, gave in and had a big bowl of Cheerios and a slice polish wheat and rye bread.. Oh well doesn't really matter at the mo, just worth keeping in mind for when I can go back to classes after op and physio says so :) have a while to research it lol

A banana is the best carb to have after exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On Thursday after my kettlercise didn't have anything just some water.. So yesterday it was hard work, at least I know now that I def need "something" a banana plus a protein (banana wrapped in bacon?) lol I just remembered I still have some of the protein drink powder - I should have had that Last night! :) lesson re-learned

Banana with peanut butter

I always make a shake with milk, water, banana and plain whey protein plus sweet freedom, cinnamon and vanilla. Keeps me going! :)

Haven't been since April :) think I'm beginning to figure things out food plan wise that also fit my "normal" life

Just made a chickpea,butternut squash and spinach curry - with garlic very yummy with 2 poached eggs on top :) - gives 3 portions - enough for lunch tomorrow and the next day.,

Dinner Turkey strips and veg or large salad.

Afternoon Snacks: yogurt with berries

Tomorrow I have dinner out (franky and bennys) with family for a birthday, so aiming to avoid the main carbs - and will allow myself a bit of birthday cake.

Decided needed to eat carbs today as still craving them, which I hadn't been before my kettlercise class, really cross with myself for not eating afterwards, won't make that mistake again!

Had spaghetti for dinner, did not finish it and feel very full.. Not in a good way. But let's hope that my body is happy and I can have a good day tomorrow. Will have a hand full nuts if I still feel the need for carbs later!!

Plan for tomorrow if I feel craving for carbs - I'm reaching for the nuts! Only thing I'm planing eating carb wise after lunch is a sm bit of b/day cake - or if I find the will power will just have 1 bite :) will have a BIG salad at franky and Bennys tomorrow!

Try chromium supplements. I take it. It helps carb cravings.

You only take 1 tablet a day.
To be honest I started taking B complex, zinc and chromium after reading an article Lexie sent me. And I'd forgotten why. I had to google why I was taking it ;) and its for carb cravings and thinking about it I don't actually crave carbs. I nibble biscuits etc because I can which unfortunately is very different :)

I feel better today on the carb front :) thank goodness and will be having a few nuts today if i Feel the urge seeking up on me, will prob have a look at the tablets and do some reading :) thanks

My OH got me a kindle keyboard 3G to take on holiday.. And the 3G is free in 64 country's I think I could still log in s l o w l y :)! Yay...

Back