Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Mis-behave said:
Maybe I can catch up, Wishful thinking .. I've spent last mth loosing my holiday/ hospital gain.. So in last mth I've lost 8.8 kgs (19.4lbs)

Here's to new weight loss territory!!

Absolutely! Well done xx

Mis-behave said:
I've lost 1.6 kgs (3.5lbs) this week.. So am once again 86kgs (189.5lbs) .. Managed to not have WDPR :) yay!!

Check you out mrs!!! Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got my helper to help me dig my potatoes up today.. Having fresh new potatoes for dinner. Very yummy!!

image-3826945676.jpg

image-2567152886.jpg

Haha I got some very funny looks today wearing it lol.. One lady took an extra handful of her dogs lead as I walked past.. I think she thought the flowers were going to jump off and eat her wee dog lol

Last night I made the Hairy dieters crispy chicken, using spelt flour, yogurt and corse semolina (made from wheat), was ok, but not great.. Had them with some of my new potatoes out of the garden. Last night for the 1st time in ages I have felt like eating after dinner.. So I had some nuts.. Had a thought might be my totm

This morning my weight is up by a kg And my tummy looks and feels a bit bloated - I am assuming that it was the semolina, and perhaps the potatoes .. So if I make it again I will use something else as the bread crumbs - may be almond flour..

Just made some cupcakes for my sons lunch next week., using spelt flour, coconut flour and ground almonds, plus some Linwoods flaxseed, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds mix, with 1/4 cup desiccated coconut.. They taste really good and my sons really like them :) not quite low carb, but almost low GI :) Going to stick with real butter and sugar for my kids

125g butter
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 cup spelt flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1T Linwoods flaxseed, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds mix.
3tsp baking powder
4T water
1tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup desiccated coconut

Oven temp 150 degrees, middle shelf, 15 mins makes 24-26 cup cakes

Just made some cupcakes for my sons lunch next week., using spelt flour, coconut flour and ground almonds, plus some Linwoods flaxseed, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds mix, with 1/4 cup desiccated coconut.. They taste really good and my sons really like them not quite low carb, but almost low GI Going to stick with real butter and sugar for my kids

125g butter
1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 cup spelt flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup almond flour
1T Linwoods flaxseed, sunflower, and pumpkin seeds mix.
3tsp baking powder
4T water
1tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup desiccated coconut

Oven temp 150 degrees, middle shelf, 15 mins makes 24-26 cup cakes

Last edited:
Not feeling good today, headache, bloated.. Am assuming I'm due on.. If not is what I ate last night for tea as been feeling like this since last night.. Really blurh!! Lets hope that a good nights sleep helps!

Try polenta for the chicken. It works great and crisps up well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will try using coconut flour next time with ground almond as "bread crumbs"
will just avoid the wheat semolina - binned it already lol was just yuk
Have been avoiding corn based things too, no sweetcorn, popcorn, etc..

Back