Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

WI today 800g (1.7lb) down .. I've lost the cordial gain and a 100g more ;) - yippee !! So I'm 86.3kg .. Looking forward to a good week :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Ok what are mcbites? Tara and Lexie mentioned them but I can't think what they are? :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

McDonald's version of popcorn chicken but a little bit bigger .. I think they are a bit better lol My youngest son likes them .. We "share"

Scales are up today by 1kg after 2 up days .. Going to fast today.. Hoping that I can do alright even tho its a bank holiday day :)

I have told the ice cream to stay out of sight!! Dried lime infused mango to take a hike .. As I bought some soup to have and fridge is full of loads veg/ salad so all good heathy stuff!! I just need to follow through and eat it!!

Plan for today..

Wait late as poss to eat something -

Lunch : chicken salad

Dinner: soup and veggies

Managed to wait till 1pm before I broke my fast with a chicken salad .. Yummy!

Was going to have soup for dinner - but didn't like it .. Have courgettes with home made ricotta and chicken mini breasts

Kcals for day 878

It is harder to keep it low when my OH is Home.. But did resist the ice cream :)

I am finding that once I start eating it is harder sticking to what I planned .. But I will continue with what I'm doing as it is working slowly :)

If it's working, carry on :) I could never keep calories that low!

You're really disciplined keeping to that plan. The thought of fasting at all would probably send me into a cold sweat! I'm impressed!

Scales being good to me again today :) going to enjoy my "feed" day :)

Was having trouble thinking what to have to eat.. But know if I don't eat now I will nibble on naughty stuff later ..

Had an 2 eggs with slice jarlsberg inbetween with chilli sauce and 2 strips bacon - plus hot cocoa with tsp of coconut "sugar"

I just realised it's taken me 5 months to get back to 86.3kg .. Just had a look .,

The lowest I've been was on 23/11/12 and I was 83.6kg .. 2.7kg to go till I'm there again, but it will prob take me 3 months to get there tho .. :)

You know you can do it. The time can go by in a blink. The summer is a great time to do it, you'll be feeling good making progress, the weathers better (maybe even sunny;)) and three months from now is about when the bank holiday challenge ends. I bet you could do it.

Fasting again today :).

Doing ok .. Had frozen blueberries with yogurt, and sugar snap peas so far ..

Well blow me down with a feather .. I made it to the end of today and my kcals are 623.. Now no more eating .. Till tomorrow ;)

Mis-behave said:
Well blow me down with a feather .. I made it to the end of today and my kcals are 623.. Now no more eating .. Till tomorrow ;)

Well done! :) xx

Back