Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Went to doc this morning about my allergies, chest is clear and I have been told that it's ok to take piriton and Cetirizine tablets together as they are separate drugs. Have started that today hoping that will help sort me out quicker.

I really envy you going riding, Tara! I adore horses and used to love riding as a youngster but haven't been for 30-odd years. I always say that's what I'd buy if I won the lottery, lol. :) xx

I been thinking about going riding for a while, but thinking isn't doing it .. My birthday money has been sitting about waiting for me to decide what to do with it :) plus if I give up diet coke there is a bit more.

Also I'm thinking that when I rode regularly as a " youngster" half a life time ago I had no fat on my inner thighs - so perhaps that's the best excuse - to rid my self of upper thigh fat ;) lol

WI this week is a big gain of 1.3kg .. 99.1kg
I know My belly is settling back down as my pants fit better.. But a bit disheartening..

Monday after BBQ and having large bit of birthday cake - I had WI of 98.8kg which I think could have been recovered from, but my hay fever hit and my weigh has been up 99.8kg which I'm blaming on piriton and co-drydamol - although since Wed I've lost 800g of that .. Hence the 99.1kg WI today

As I'm feeling much better today allergy wise .. Here's to a good loss next Sat :)

Hi!

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear what you've been going through recently. ((((Hugs))))

Good to hear that you've started horse riding - very primal :)

X

Kettlercise this morning.
kcal: 493 Ave HR 136. Felt much better this time, less jelly like afterwards.

Funeral this morning for baby, was nice, boys picked loads of little Daisy's and some big ones too.. Placed them on the casket and the prayers were thoughtful and nice. Cried a bit..

Then afterwards was littlest sons nursery sports day .. Which helped cheer us all up! Was lovely out in the sun shine cheering him on !!

Went horse riding again today - tried a different horse, was much more my style of horse :) did loads of trotting and a bit of no stirrup work .. Oooh my bum lol really enjoyed myself :)

Back