Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Felt better for going, was hard work and felt a bit lightheaded towards the end .. As I'm a sensible person ;) I stopped for a bit, had a drink and carried on :)

kcals 504, MAxHR 187/ AveHR 131

Finally we have s n o w !! Well enough for mini snow men lol

Finally we have s n o w !! Well enough for mini snow men lol

Yay for you.. Keep it please .. Can you believe we are forecast more!!!

Your welcome to send it to us !! Ours has all gone .. My boys had fun while it lasted :)

Well done on getting to kettle size - always difficult to get out/started but worth it!

By the time the kids had passed out house on the way to school this morning, most cars were clear of snow..:)

WI and scales way up as TOTM arrived gained a Kg overnight .. Also the few days before it arrived no real craving just could swear I had a black hole in my stomach! Was just so hungry all day! Now that I've got my period the hunger has gone !?

Yesterday was 1st time in ages that I've eaten wheat.. Result is bloated stomach, puffy hands, ankles and face .. Also rash on my upper stomach is flared up.. What was I thinking, ok the bread and dip was nice .. But really I should have made a better choice !

Puffyness has reduced loads overnight .. Thank goodness ! Drank a big cup of kefir before bed so am assuming it's helped .. My stomach was gurgling lots during the night.

Off to Kettlercise this morning., feeling tired and low energy wise .. But better I go :) will have an early night later :)

Good kettlercise workout :)
Kcals 502/ Ave HR: 137/ MAXHR: 165.. HR was better this week.. I'm feeling better as my cold has passed :)

Note to ALL I do not want another cold etc!

Decided that as I was not really hungry to do a low kcal day.. Lunch was ok but after the supermarket with kids (ahhh!) cooking dinner I think I ate a small cow lol with salad and new potatoes .. But still less than 1500 .. I think :)

Kettlercise was hardwork after having a break !
Kcals 533 MaxHR: 169/ AveHR 141
Next time will be better :)

Back