me too, switching to cd

babs11

hi all, have decided to switch to cd. mainly for financial reasons and also i've been seeing my llc one to one which has been good but i dont feel i'm learning much new and not following the weekly class structures, dvds etc....
picked up my new supply this morning and they have loads of flavours and porridge!
anyway have loved ll and many thanks for all the support and the very best especially to my fellow august starters.
xxxxxxx

Me too! :D

Hi Babs - I'm new to this forum but saw your post and had to respond... I'm switching from LL to CD as well.

I finished Foundation without too many hitches, but once it went into Developers, I felt like LL lost the plot a bit.

I'm meeting for the first time with my local CD counsellor and I'm so excited. I like the fact that CD seems much more... hmm... adult? Mainly because you can make so many choices about how you want to do CD, and can move between different stages. It seems to recognise that people need to take things at their own pace and in their own way. The way you can move back and forth between stages, for example, sounds great. Maybe it's because my LL group had a sort of Alcoholics Anonymous sort of feel to it - even the term "lapse" has a kind of "fall from grace" ring to it that's a bit strange when you consider it's about dieting & food. Not sure if anything I've said resonates with you, but I found it a bit jarring at times.

Not slating LL, as I lost quite a bit of weight on it, but I am looking forward to CD. :) CD looks to be a bit healthier in the long term than LL, particularly if you have as much weight to lose as I still do after Foundation.

Best of luck, Babs!

thanks grrlscout, i do like the sound of cd and all the choices. though i think i'm going to stick with the lowest plan of 3 packs and up the calories a little with some milk.
have loved ll, its worked but apart from the cost i feel my weight is something i've got to take responsibilty for at some point and have a little faith in myself.
see you on the other side and best of luck to you to.
x

best of luck hunni, im sure ull do fab xxx

Horses for Courses

Hi Ladies,
Good luck whichever you decide to go with.
We are all different and different things work for us. You have to find the programme that suits you best.
LL has been just right for me, but at a different time or with a different LLC it may not have done.
So, good luck. I wish you well xx:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Back