Meadowbankles' Motivational Munchies Diary

meadowbankles

Silver Member
RED DAY

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix (HexB)
200 ml skimmed milk (HexA - remaning 150ml earmarked for cups of tea)
Banana

Lunch:
Tin WW Tomato Soup - 3.5 syns
Raspberries, with 0% total greek yogurt and a tsp honey - 1 syn
Muller Lite raspberry & cranberry yogurt
Hartley's sugar free jelly - 0.5 syn

Special K choc chip bar - 4 syns

Tea:
Spaghetti Bolognese. Sauce made with ex-lean minced beef and free foods.
35g dried weight pasta (HexB)
Parmesan - 28g is HexA but no way will I put 28g on my tea - way too much.
Melon and strawberries for afters.

:) looking gooood! X

Off again .... sticking to red this week.
Day 1:
Breakfast : 2 weetabix (HexB), 200ml skimmed milk (HexA, remainder used for tea), banana.

Lunch : WW Tomato Soup (3.5 syns), Melon, Mullerlite Raspberry & Cranberry yogurt, Hartley's sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)

Tea: Not sure yet - planning some sort of meat with vegetables, going to Tesco in my lunch break.

Syns : 4

Last edited:
Have just read your other post, so have come to check out your diary.
I know the WW soups are quite low syns anyway, but personally i would prefer to have a homemade soup, especially made with superfree veggies in, so a free lunch and super healthy and is getting a good amount of superfree in to you. could help boost the losses.

Stick with it, you can do it :)

Have just read your other post, so have come to check out your diary.
I know the WW soups are quite low syns anyway, but personally i would prefer to have a homemade soup, especially made with superfree veggies in, so a free lunch and super healthy and is getting a good amount of superfree in to you. could help boost the losses.

Stick with it, you can do it :)
I agree and my personal fave is home made butternut squash and red pepper. I just find it so hard to find time to cook ahead with a full time job, a family and a husband who does very little, football matches for my son at the weekend (he needs driving around the North West of England for these matches). Sorry moan over, you're right, but I don't have one prepared today :)

I work full time too, i only get one day off a week (sunday) and a couple of hours a afternoon during the week, but then back to work till 8.30pm.
Planning is the key, and planning the meals to not only fit in with the diet but also your timetable. So on days when i am late, i decide upon a evening meal that can be made in advance or is a quick thing (pasta maybe)
Soups could easily be knocked up at the same time as your cooking your evening meal?? or set aside a hour at the weekend to batch cook a load and freeze them, just need to defrost then the night before.
Other ideas for lunchs is to purposely overcook your evening meal, so there IS leftovers for lunch. a lot of things could then be frozen too in portion sizes for lunchs.

Most people lead full and busy lives these days, but with some good planning and organisation of time etc everything is possible :)

Wednesday : On an Extra Easy day today.

Breakfast : 2 weetabix (HexB), with 200ml skimmed milk (HexA, remainder used for cups of tea), banana

Elevenses : Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Lunch : Chicken curry, home made using chicken, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, spices, total 0% fat greek yogurt and coriander. Portion of rice.
Bowl of melon chunks.
Mullerlite strawberry yogurt.
Hartley's sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)

Afternoon snack : Breakaway (5 syns)

Tea : Pork and Italian peppers. Sliced peppers, roasted with garlic, lemon juice, fennel seeds and 1tsp olive oil (2 syns). Pork steak. Served with carrots and green beans.

Supper : Bowl of butternut squash and red pepper soup. Homemade with squash, onion, red peppers and veg stock.

Total syns : 10.5

Last edited:
Thursday - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 2 x weetabix (HexB), 200ml skimmed milk (HexA, remainder used for cups of tea), banana. Mullerlite raspberry & cranberry yogurt.

Lunch: Butternut squash & Red Pepper soup (home made)
Mullerlite strawberry yogurt
Bowl of mango chunks
Hartley sugar free jelly (0.5 syns)

Afternoon snack : Breakaway (5 syns)

Planned Tea : A small fillet steak with mushrooms, tomato, carrots and green beans. MAYBE a handful of SW style chips.
Bowl of melon chunks.

Syns so far : 5.5

Back