Measurements!!

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hey... so im on week 3, just switched over from Lt to CD. weighed myself this morning and have stuck at the same weight for 3 days so thought i would measure myself.

Boobs - Start 49.6 inches now 46.8 inches
under boobs - start 40.9 inches now 39.3 inches
waist - start 42.1 inches now 38.1 inches
hips - start 55.5 inches now 53.1 inches
thighs - start 29.1 inches now 26.3 inches
arms - start 16.9 inches now 16.1 inches
calfs - start 18.8 inches now 17.5 inches

not bad in 3 weeks:) and im sure those scales will move tomorrow:)

how are everyone elses measurements??

that is amazing isnt it!!! You are right though, scales are everything and i'm sure everyone would agree that they would happily be a 20 stone size 10 rather than a 10 stone size 20!! lol

I wish i had done my measurements now, but i choose to be guided by clothes sizes instead...now THAT was stupid as they are all bloomin difficult!!! GGGRRRRRR

xxx

It's amazing isn't it. I love to see the inches go down :D 11 weeks ago mine were-

Bust: 45 inches - now 40
Under bust: didn't measure-probably about 40 at least-now 34
Waist: 42 inches - now 35
Hips: 53 inches - now 45
Thighs: 27 inches - now 24
Arms: 13 inches - now 12

Need to start doing some toning exercises though, especially for my legs as they are looking really flabby now. Although they were fat, it was solid-not like now!

It's amazing isn't it. I love to see the inches go down :D 11 weeks ago mine were-

Bust: 45 inches - now 40
Under bust: didn't measure-probably about 40 at least-now 34
Waist: 42 inches - now 35
Hips: 53 inches - now 45
Thighs: 27 inches - now 24
Arms: 13 inches - now 12

Need to start doing some toning exercises though, especially for my legs as they are looking really flabby now. Although they were fat, it was solid-not like now!

wow... thats fantastic:) roll on week 11 :)

that is amazing isnt it!!! You are right though, scales are everything and i'm sure everyone would agree that they would happily be a 20 stone size 10 rather than a 10 stone size 20!! lol

I wish i had done my measurements now, but i choose to be guided by clothes sizes instead...now THAT was stupid as they are all bloomin difficult!!! GGGRRRRRR

xxx

yeah its a shame you didnt, very motivating:) is it too late for you to do it now?

I have lost 10 off my hips and 16 off my waist, can't remember the others but you are right, it's so motivating! Well done!

Back