My journey... :)

Was really pleased with myself today got on the train with a mint tea and was quite happy without a burger king....ok not quite happy but i got over it lol.

Was really angry at work tonight tho one of the girls (who has a massive weight problem, lost 12 stone at SW and put it all back on plus more) asked me how diet was going. i told her had lost 13lbs, and she started going on about how stupid i was and i was going to pile it back on as soon as i started eating again etc.... i bit my tongue cos i really wanted to say... oh you mean like you did.... but not worth the hassle so i just winked and said ..we'll see!!

Ill show her!!

Hi Cheekychick81,
Good on you for resisting the burger king.
As for your one from the work place you handled it brilliantly, I feel sorry for her to lose and regain that weight and more but it does not give her the right to knock someone else. Touch of the green eye, me thinks. Perhaps when she sees how well you are doing over the next while she may ask more about it in a positive way. Here's hoping, however it shouldn't distract you from your goal. Good luck.
Doirin

Ha Ha .... poor deluded person .... you'll show her! And well done on your controlled reaction.

So you've broken the Burger King habit ..... that's what it's all about! Well done xxx

Thanks!!

i think its when i think about things too much i do the wrong thing, like today my train wasnt for 20 mins but i grabbed a mint tea and went to the platform straight away instead of hanging around the board to check it was on time like i would usually do... like you said, habit broken:)

im smiling!! :D

Great! - Here's another one for you! xx

well im on day 11 today... ive been really hungry! ive drunk 5 litres of water which is more than usual for me and had several black coffees and mint teas!! ive no idea why but im really hoping it passes!!

ive found it really hard at work giving out meals to the oldies, on a night its sarnies and bread is my biggest weakness! its not that i want to eat anything its just i know its going to taste nice so i want it.... but not tempted to cheat tho so thats good:)

this week seems to be going faster than last, but still looking forward to my weigh in on thurs morning:)

hey:)
just had my 2nd weigh in this morning... lost 6 1/2 pounds so thats 19 1/2 in 2 weeks:)
am very happy!!

That's brilliant 2 nd weight loss, your going great guns now. Results for all your hard wrong battling against temptations. Well done. 19.5 lb Brilliant.

My God that's amazing!!! :):):) xx

hey... i decided to measure myself again today... was going to wait for 4 weeks but glad i did:)

Boobs -2.5 inches (not sure this is good lol)
Under boobs -1 inch
Waist -1.5 inches
Hips -2.5 inches
Thighs -2 inches
Arms -1/2 inch
Calfs -1/2 inch

so all good:) tried on a dress to wear out tonight that i wore the weekend before i started and it fits so much better now:)

Helloooo :wavey:

Congrats on your weight loss :wow: and inch loss :happy096: Don't worry about your boobs, they always seem to go first for pretty much most of us! :sigh2:

The way you handled that not-so-nice person from your work was soo positive! I think I would've gone :flamingmad: at her!

I feel a bit :silly: for not measuring my body bits untill now (5weeks in) so im gonna nick your idea and hunt for me measuring tape.....im sure its here somewhere.....!!

I wish you all the best for the comming weeks :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Helloooo :wavey:

Congrats on your weight loss :wow: and inch loss :happy096: Don't worry about your boobs, they always seem to go first for pretty much most of us! :sigh2:

The way you handled that not-so-nice person from your work was soo positive! I think I would've gone :flamingmad: at her!

I feel a bit :silly: for not measuring my body bits untill now (5weeks in) so im gonna nick your idea and hunt for me measuring tape.....im sure its here somewhere.....!!

I wish you all the best for the comming weeks :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

good luck to you too... hope you find that tape measure!

Hi there :)

Thought I'd drop in here too and say how fantastic you are doing :D

Massive credit for dealing with the Burger King issue at the train station;):D:D

Hi there :)

Thought I'd drop in here too and say how fantastic you are doing :D

Massive credit for dealing with the Burger King issue at the train station;):D:D

thank you:)
glad uni is over now tho not sure id be stong enough 3 times a week lol

Back