MEGA BARGAIN ALERT!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
WOWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that, Mike - I've bagged my bad self one of those puppies!!!!

I've quite knackered my old faithful one which I think I will probably pension off to a new home!

Plus this new-fangled snazzy one matches my new pink & silver kitchen - whoohooooo!!!

Brilliant!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Wow, that is a bargain. Which means I have to get one, even though I don't need one and actually need a new food processor:rolleyes:

But, and gal has got to do what a gal has got to do:sigh: :D

Just ordered one too!!!!!!!!!!

what r us women like eh?? didnt need one..but it was more than half price so its got to be a bargin!!!:) :p lol

thanks Mike

lou x

lol yeah I ordered one as well.

The original one used to short out the house electrics (I know it did for others!) but this is the new model which doesn't.

M.

I feel guilty now that I've snapped one up that could have gone to a more deserving case than me.....ie someone who hasn't got one.

Ah well - life is tough hahahahahahha!

lol yeah I ordered one as well.

The original one used to short out the house electrics (I know it did for others!) but this is the new model which doesn't.

M.

Oh I remember when you did that, Mike! teehee!

Didn't you also set your trousers on fire in Tesco once. Or did you make us all promise never to mention that again....I forget! hahaha ;) :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO!! I forgot that! It was that charcoal burner I bought when I was on the diet at Christmas and it was cold!!

LMFAO!! That was so funny!!!

LMFAO!! I am laughing out loud now (although at the time it was embarassing)

Just wondering. Does it do anything more than drinks? Would it work as a blender for soups for example? Not cambridge soups, but with chunks of veg

OMG they have a chocolate fountain reduced from £89.99 to £29.99:eek::eek:

I really do not want a choc fountain, but what a bargain

LMAO!! I forgot that! It was that charcoal burner I bought when I was on the diet at Christmas and it was cold!!

LMFAO!! That was so funny!!!

LMFAO!! I am laughing out loud now (although at the time it was embarassing)

Lol - I have a good memory for stuff like that teehee!

Just wondering. Does it do anything more than drinks? Would it work as a blender for soups for example? Not cambridge soups, but with chunks of veg

No, I don't think so, hun - might knacker the blades!

OMG they have a chocolate fountain reduced from £89.99 to £29.99:eek::eek:

I really do not want a choc fountain, but what a bargain

OMG indeed - I DO want one so I have to get it!!!! OMG!!!!!

Oh, and kitchen devils knives. Listed as KD knives.

Definitely got my name on it :D

I'm passing on the choc fountain, cos I'm a goody goody ;):D

Found a food processor though, but where shall I put these things:eek:

OK my basket is at £224 !!!

Someone stop me now.........

I'm justifying the chocolate fountain cos it's for the kids but I will probably end up putting it away in the garage for my wedding.....so I've saved the money I would have spent on hiring one....you see? Simple mathematics! lol

Anyone buying this?? teehee

xxxxx

Loads of Nigella Lawson stuff which I love is 60% off.

M.

Back