Megs Munching Misery!!!

RebekahR said:
Bluerg I don't like the pasta ones either. Saying this the mac is nice with veg, just can't stomach it alone!

Well done so far hun

(I love TOWIE too LOL) Xx

Yessssss gotta love a bit of TOWIE.

Just got home from that gathering. My friend was not impressed by the surprise at all. Was a bit awkward! Anyway, they had crisps, peanuts, pizza, curry...the whole lot. Had to leave to stop myself. Also just stuck to water. Was difficult but I'm pleased with myself :) xx

Megna92 said:
Yessssss gotta love a bit of TOWIE.

Just got home from that gathering. My friend was not impressed by the surprise at all. Was a bit awkward! Anyway, they had crisps, peanuts, pizza, curry...the whole lot. Had to leave to stop myself. Also just stuck to water. Was difficult but I'm pleased with myself :) xx

Well done hun. That takes alot of willpower xxx

Ok, had a wee wobble earlier but it passed as quickly as it came. Think because it was my 1st day at work on the plan and it was hard going. Feeling great tonight though and determined as ever xx

kaceyboo said:
Ok, had a wee wobble earlier but it passed as quickly as it came. Think because it was my 1st day at work on the plan and it was hard going. Feeling great tonight though and determined as ever xx

Was this the biscuits and ice lolly situation I read about? It's definitely the hardest thing ever when someone offers you food. But I'm glad it passed!
I'm determined too. Excited for Monday's weigh in. This week has gone faster than I expected! Xxx

Yes thats the one lol. People just dont get it. I cant wait for Monday. The week has gone quick. Hopefully it continues to go quickly xxx

kaceyboo said:
Yes thats the one lol. People just dont get it. I cant wait for Monday. The week has gone quick. Hopefully it continues to go quickly xxx

Can you imagine if we all worked together? We'd be such a team haha!
I hope it does too! If I've lost a decent amount on Monday I'm going to order a months worth xxx

Haha i know.Great idea. Im ordering weekly at the moment but when i get paid i might get a months worth x

kaceyboo said:
Haha i know.Great idea. Im ordering weekly at the moment but when i get paid i might get a months worth x

I was going to do that but it works out more expensive :(
Should do! I've not found it too traumatic yet :') x

End of day 6: Feeling less hungry as the days go by :) found today relatively easy apart from the party food which was a major temptation. Very proud of myself for resisting, so bring on day 7....never thought I'd get there! Night all xox

well done !!! youre doing fantastic and once your theough week 1 it will be easy to just keep going and see the pounds melt off xx

sukie sue said:
well done !!! youre doing fantastic and once your theough week 1 it will be easy to just keep going and see the pounds melt off xx

Thank you!! I really hope so! Going to order a months worth after I've weighed myself on Monday :D think I can stick at it with all this support! Xx

i know , this site is great isnt it , it got me through 5 months of abstinence on l.l christmas and an all inclusive holiday :0) the people are great and the advise to get can be fantastic and just what you need to push on through a difficult patch x

Megna92 said:
Thank you!! I really hope so! Going to order a months worth after I've weighed myself on Monday :D think I can stick at it with all this support! Xx

You are whooping week 1's bum! X
Ps. Morning :D

I was hungry when I woke up, but just haven't been interested in having my packs today. I've still had them obviously, but that's a good sign right? X

Megna92 said:
I was hungry when I woke up, but just haven't been interested in having my packs today. I've still had them obviously, but that's a good sign right? X

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same. Having them because I know I've got to. Think I want to be in ketosis FOREVER! X

LauraLooLa said:
I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same. Having them because I know I've got to. Think I want to be in ketosis FOREVER! X

ME TOO! Haha. X

Oh to be one of those people who only eat when hungry, stop when comfortably full, can say no to treats. Permanent ketosis would help a lot! :D

Back