Megs Munching Misery!!!

Aww bless! I've got to go see the bank manager about my overdraft in a bit (joys of being a student) so I'm gonna be talking through gritted teeth haha.

:giggle:

Shivie said:
Hope you got a nice un-chatty hairdresser, Laura, who didn't ask the usual cheesy questions..
"Are ya heading out tonight?"
"Any holidays planned?"
"Sooo when's the baby due?" (especially when you're not pregnant!!!)

Just shut up and cut my hair b**ch!!

Rofl!

Megna92 said:
Aww bless! I've got to go see the bank manager about my overdraft in a bit (joys of being a student) so I'm gonna be talking through gritted teeth haha.
How was the shopping? X

Lol. Poor bank manager. I lurved my student overdraft, didn't love climbing back out of it once I graduated though. Eek! :D shopping was goooood. 2 new dresses, couldn't resist! X

Shivie said:
Hope you got a nice un-chatty hairdresser, Laura, who didn't ask the usual cheesy questions..
"Are ya heading out tonight?"
"Any holidays planned?"
"Sooo when's the baby due?" (especially when you're not pregnant!!!)

Just shut up and cut my hair b**ch!!

She was of the chatty variety unfortunately. Although having said that when I get a non chatty one I can't help but wonder 'what have I done, why don't you like me??' :D

LauraLooLa said:
Lol. Poor bank manager. I lurved my student overdraft, didn't love climbing back out of it once I graduated though. Eek! :D shopping was goooood. 2 new dresses, couldn't resist! X

I basically live off mine...it's tiered so I'm going to try an extend it today and put some £££ away for my trip to Dublin...and then order more slim & save. D:

Oooh lovely! Size 12? Jealoussssss!

Haha we really are the same. I just reply and never ask them stuff. I must come across as a miserable cow!

Hee hee! I found this great Russian guy (funny coz the salon's called SPY!) who has barely a word of English.
I just bring a picture of what I want from a magazine & point to it and off he goes at it!
He gives great fringes, steadiest hand I've ever seen!!

Sounds like a dream! It's very rare I can find a hairdresser who can perfect my hair/fringe. I'm so fussy. Always change who cuts my hair.

Megna92 said:
I basically live off mine...it's tiered so I'm going to try an extend it today and put some £££ away for my trip to Dublin...and then order more slim & save. D:

Oooh lovely! Size 12? Jealoussssss!

Generous size 12's. Felt nice though :)

Sounds like a dream! It's very rare I can find a hairdresser who can perfect my hair/fringe. I'm so fussy. Always change who cuts my hair.

Another thing to do while in Dublin maybe?!!

LauraLooLa said:
Generous size 12's. Felt nice though :)

I bet! I got in a size 12 in h&m a year or 2 ago...now that's unthinkable. Well...until this weight has shifted. Seriously want to weigh myself already :(

I bet! I got in a size 12 in h&m a year or 2 ago...now that's unthinkable. Well...until this weight has shifted. Seriously want to weigh myself already :(

Resist that urge hun, we gotta weigh together on Monday remember! Don't go bein' a naughty girl on me y'hear!!

Oh and here's the link to that salon in case you want to add it to your holiday inventory!!

SPY Salon: Hair Salon and Beauty Salon Dorset St, Dublin

The English is a bit dodgy on it but you get the picture! x

Megna92 said:

You'll be there before you know it hun. One was from h&m actually. Love their cheap summer dresses! Don't weigh. Imagine the awesome surprise on monday! X

Shivie said:
Resist that urge hun, we gotta weigh together on Monday remember! Don't go bein' a naughty girl on me y'hear!!

Oh and here's the link to that salon in case you want to add it to your holiday inventory!!

SPY Salon: Hair Salon and Beauty Salon Dorset St, Dublin

Thanks lovely! Shall definitely look into it! Prices seem decent so why not :D gonna be slimmer when I get there and will treat myself to a new hair style :) looking forward to it!

LauraLooLa said:
You'll be there before you know it hun. One was from h&m actually. Love their cheap summer dresses! Don't weigh. Imagine the awesome surprise on monday! X

Okay I shall do! 3 more sleeps haha!
Yes there dresses are lovely. Refreshing that they don't cost a bomb. X

Thanks lovely! Shall definitely look into it! Prices seem decent so why not :D gonna be slimmer when I get there and will treat myself to a new hair style :) looking forward to it!

You'll be fabulous from head to toe! They've a 15% discount for new customers who book on line I notice.

Have you booked your flights yet?

Where are you thinking of staying?

Shivie said:
You'll be fabulous from head to toe! They've a 15% discount for new customers who book on line I notice.

Have you booked your flights yet?

Where are you thinking of staying?

Yup! All sorted :) booked with aer lingus coz the appeared to be the cheapest. Can't remember what the hotels called...my friend took care of that. It's not far from Temple Bar though. X

Great stuff! And there'll be three stone less of you to pack!! x

Back