Megs Munching Misery!!!

Megna92 said:
Can't cope with how hot it is...

It is very hot. I'm sure it won't last much longer :D helps with the water drinking though. X

It is scorching.I live on the coast of Scotland and there isnt even a breeze. Dreading work tomorrow its going to be roasting xx

Too hot for food lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gosh today's been so long! Sorry for not replying til now...only got in recently and have been having my meal, chili with mushrooms and shallots. Yummy! Thanks for whoever recommended them (my memory is awful).
I successfully won over my bank manager earlier with regards to my overdraft so have treated myself to a new top, cardi and cropped jeggings. I have no summer clothes in my size coz in currently at my biggest. But I'm certain that will change.
I've found today dead easy. Need to drink more water though as I've only have 2 litres. Shall have a few glasses now.
Managed to see that film what to expect when you're expecting (I don't live at the cinema, honest)...just needed to get out of the heat. Was decent :)
Anyway, time to relax! Bring on day six :D!!!!

Hey you nearlyndone a week. Well done x

So my ketosix finally arrived this morning and I can confirm I'm in ketosis! Woo :) I'm on day 6 so was pretty sure I was anyway but it's nice to have it confirmed!

Have fun at the party hun. I know you'll be fine x

Think thin, think thin! It's not worth the disappointment you'd feel if you had any. Just smile through it :) x

LauraLooLa said:
Think thin, think thin! It's not worth the disappointment you'd feel if you had any. Just smile through it :) x

I am! I'm gonna make my excuses in about an hour :) got my macaroni waiting for me at home! X

Megna92 said:
I am! I'm gonna make my excuses in about an hour :) got my macaroni waiting for me at home! X

Bleugh. Macaroni. Vom. X

Vom. Vom. Vom. I hate it today, but I'm still gonna eat it 4 days in a row to get rid. Maybe i'll like it tomorrow :D

LauraLooLa said:
Vom. Vom. Vom. I hate it today, but I'm still gonna eat it 4 days in a row to get rid. Maybe i'll like it tomorrow :D

I love it! I swerved the cottage pie before. Not a fan at all!

Megna92 said:
I love it! I swerved the cottage pie before. Not a fan at all!

I didn't order one. I'm sure I'd find it easier than the mac though! :D

bet in a weeks time you will love the mac! it grows on u x

Bluerg I don't like the pasta ones either. Saying this the mac is nice with veg, just can't stomach it alone!

Well done so far hun

(I love TOWIE too LOL) Xx

Back