Megs Munching Misery!!!

Definitely! Looking forward to my first weigh in. Pleased with myself that I've resisted so far.

I'm gonna head out and get some new mouthwash!

Megna92 said:
Definitely! Looking forward to my first weigh in. Pleased with myself that I've resisted so far.

I'm gonna head out and get some new mouthwash!

Me too! Roll on Monday. Haha you know how to treat yourself xx

kaceyboo said:
Me too! Roll on Monday. Haha you know how to treat yourself xx

Sure do! Went to Asda the other day with my sis and she got a load of goodies and I just bought tinned mushrooms. She was like "you know how to have a good time..."

Can't wait for monday!!

Haha i know that feeling. I had to do an online shop for the family this morning. £102 later and all i had for me in it was mushrooms and broccoli lol. X

kaceyboo said:
Haha i know that feeling. I had to do an online shop for the family this morning. £102 later and all i had for me in it was mushrooms and broccoli lol. X

It's a bit depressing but hey, worth it in the long run. I'm the same...broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms. Dont really know how to incorporate the other veg we're allowed as of yet.

No me either oh i ordered shallots too. Dont know how to cook them or anything lol but i will figure it out lol x

Shallots are yum, just peel off the outer layer, pop them in the boiling water for a few mins before you put in the broc / cauli as they
take a little longer to soften. Delish with the mac cheese.

Shivie said:
Shallots are yum, just peel off the outer layer, pop them in the boiling water for a few mins before you put in the broc / cauli as they

Shall have to look into buying some :)

Shivie said:

Oh brill, didnt realise i could boil them. Yum xx

Oh brill, didnt realise i could boil them. Yum xx

The only way to cook them in my opinion, it brings out the sweetness in them and you
don't get that really sharp oniony taste.

Day 5...had 1.5litres of water already and a strawberry shake. Love them!

Day 5 too and same amount of water!! We're S&S twins!! ;)

Ay up, sucks about the headache :( my dog breath and carpet tongue are insane today! Just had my hair cut and was so paranoid when she was trimming my fringe. I kept my mouth clamped closed for as long as I could :D x

my dog breath and carpet tongue are insane today! Just had my hair cut and was so paranoid when she was trimming my fringe. I kept my mouth clamped closed for as long as I could :D x

:8855:

LauraLooLa said:
Ay up, sucks about the headache :( my dog breath and carpet tongue are insane today! Just had my hair cut and was so paranoid when she was trimming my fringe. I kept my mouth clamped closed for as long as I could :D x

Aww bless! I've got to go see the bank manager about my overdraft in a bit (joys of being a student) so I'm gonna be talking through gritted teeth haha.
How was the shopping? X

Hope you got a nice un-chatty hairdresser, Laura, who didn't ask the usual cheesy questions..
"Are ya heading out tonight?"
"Any holidays planned?"
"Sooo when's the baby due?" (especially when you're not pregnant!!!)

Just shut up and cut my hair b**ch!!

Shivie said:
Hope you got a nice un-chatty hairdresser, Laura, who didn't ask the usual cheesy questions..
"Are ya heading out tonight?"
"Any holidays planned?"
"Sooo when's the baby due?" (especially when you're not pregnant!!!)

Just shut up and cut my hair b**ch!!

Haha we really are the same. I just reply and never ask them stuff. I must come across as a miserable cow!

Back