MEH!!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Halebob, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Struggling to drink water yesterday and today. I usually drink quite well, but finding it really hard. Just not thirsty or hungry. MUST DRINK MORE WATER :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Also my phone stopped working last night. Can't make calls cause can't hear a bloddy thing. Grrr.
    Had to resort to an old phone. Feel like i've regressed 4 years, not used to a proper key pad. What's one of them then????
    Sorry feel like a little moan today
    Not even started on the tonne of uni work I have to do. I blame you lot. I like reading everything you put and talking to you :p lol

Also means I have to go into town to Phones4U to sort phone out. Suppose that means I have to look at clothes as well, humph, oh well if I must :D hehe

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Bless you, you are having a rubbish day, oh well things can only get better :D

I sympathise with the water I do wrink it but i have to force myself, I get headaches otherwise on LLT.

xx

4. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Felt a bit crappy again today. Feel so tired and lack of energy. Sticking to my packs and (try) to drink enough water, but I just feel so drained. Even going up the stairs knackers me.
    Did take my phone in to get repaired, no retail therapy as I was just too tired. Just had my 3 pack of the day, chilli con carne. So yummy.
    Just can't find my get up and go. Seemed to have misplaced it somewhere.
    It's when i feel like this that food seems so much more appealing just to see if it stops me feeling so tired.
    Huummpph

5. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Treat yourself to an early night, maybe your get and go will come back tomorrow. You're doing really well. x

6. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Watched tv to distract myself. Which worked.
    I think it's because it's my totm. I never usually suffer at all with this sort of stuff due to not having proper periods and they only last a couple of days. This is day 5 and still going. Feel really bloated adn that's bugging me cause I know it will affect my weight loss. Wanted to aim for 6lb this week. Cause I'm so bloated I can notice much more differenc in my clothes this week. I just hope it leaves soon. Though from what people have been saying, it's here fora while. Not used to this female stuff......lol :)
    Oh well. Got lots of uni work to do today that i didn't get done yesterday. So better get me bum off here and get to it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.