MEH!!!!

Halebob

Struggling to drink water yesterday and today. I usually drink quite well, but finding it really hard. Just not thirsty or hungry. MUST DRINK MORE WATER :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Also my phone stopped working last night. Can't make calls cause can't hear a bloddy thing. Grrr.
Had to resort to an old phone. Feel like i've regressed 4 years, not used to a proper key pad. What's one of them then????
Sorry feel like a little moan today
Not even started on the tonne of uni work I have to do. I blame you lot. I like reading everything you put and talking to you :p lol

Also means I have to go into town to Phones4U to sort phone out. Suppose that means I have to look at clothes as well, humph, oh well if I must :D hehe

Bless you, you are having a rubbish day, oh well things can only get better :D

I sympathise with the water I do wrink it but i have to force myself, I get headaches otherwise on LLT.

xx

Felt a bit crappy again today. Feel so tired and lack of energy. Sticking to my packs and (try) to drink enough water, but I just feel so drained. Even going up the stairs knackers me.
Did take my phone in to get repaired, no retail therapy as I was just too tired. Just had my 3 pack of the day, chilli con carne. So yummy.
Just can't find my get up and go. Seemed to have misplaced it somewhere.
It's when i feel like this that food seems so much more appealing just to see if it stops me feeling so tired.
Huummpph

Treat yourself to an early night, maybe your get and go will come back tomorrow. You're doing really well. x

Watched tv to distract myself. Which worked.
I think it's because it's my totm. I never usually suffer at all with this sort of stuff due to not having proper periods and they only last a couple of days. This is day 5 and still going. Feel really bloated adn that's bugging me cause I know it will affect my weight loss. Wanted to aim for 6lb this week. Cause I'm so bloated I can notice much more differenc in my clothes this week. I just hope it leaves soon. Though from what people have been saying, it's here fora while. Not used to this female stuff......lol :)
Oh well. Got lots of uni work to do today that i didn't get done yesterday. So better get me bum off here and get to it.

Back