Melissa's Diary -Vauxhall dealer trashed our car & 13lb to go, yippee

Well done on your 3lb loss and size 16 from a size 30 well all i can say is WOW!!!!

you should be well proud of yourself!!!

love

Gen xx

Oh wow! Congratulations on getting into size 16!! That's brilliant news! :D

Why not keep the size 30 skirt and take a photo of yourself wearing it when you get to your goal weight? (as I did with my size 24 jeans :rolleyes: ) It's a great reminder of how far you've come :)

Love

.....and into Size 16 Monsoon jeans today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I just want to buy everything and shop shop shop but must resist the temptation :eek:

Week 0 LL

Ok I am going to try putting up my official LL starting photos and then some taken today....19 weeks on. Here goes

MFrontB4.jpg

OMG!! Your pics are fab!! You have done soooo well!!

The difference is amazing!!

Thanks Kazz ! My today piccies, although I have 3.5 stone still to go, are the only piccies of me that I have ever thought of as Ok-ish :eek: :) Makes a nice change !

I know wat you mean...I hate having my pics taken....my mum was on the phone earlier on and she had been looking at pics on the digital camera of me in the summer and of me at Christmas...she said I look like 2 different people, and I was like....yeah, I dont wanna even see those summer pics!!!

can you imagine how fab you will look when you reach goal????! You have around the same to go as I do...except, a ccording to Tesco ediets, my goal shoud be 9 7 not 10 as I intended!!!

Melissa, You look fantastic. You have done so brilliantly, you must be so proud of yourself.

Congrats on getting into the size 16's too... ur an inspiration to get my cheating ass back into SS!!!!

Well done

kx

I know wat you mean...I hate having my pics taken....my mum was on the phone earlier on and she had been looking at pics on the digital camera of me in the summer and of me at Christmas...she said I look like 2 different people, and I was like....yeah, I dont wanna even see those summer pics!!!

can you imagine how fab you will look when you reach goal????! You have around the same to go as I do...except, a ccording to Tesco ediets, my goal shoud be 9 7 not 10 as I intended!!!

Oh kazz I know, I don't think I will want to look back at any photos again ! I am a bit confused about what weight and BMI I should be so I am aiming for 11st 5pound and I will see how I feel then. I think you will know when you are right and sod all the advice :p

Melissa, You look fantastic. You have done so brilliantly, you must be so proud of yourself.

Congrats on getting into the size 16's too... ur an inspiration to get my cheating ass back into SS!!!!

Well done

kx

Thanks Kirstin. I am pleased, I feel I can see results now ! Strange but I can't see myself in clothes smaller than 16's....not sure why....I mean I know its possible.

Ok back on track you, I still have to look up to you for a few stone yet :D

Mel your photos are stunning, you must be so proud of yourself:D . Just amazing!!
Nat.
x

Thanks Nat !

Yesterday I had a weird day as I tried a CD bar - toffee or caramel and i had a violent reaction to it both with a mass evacuation of the bowels and a lot of shakey/palpitationy type things going on :eek: Now I thought I might get a bit of an upset tum as LL sweet bars didn't agree with me but I wasn't expecting that !:sigh:

Never mind, although my last LL weigh in is tonight I have started on the CD packs coz I couldn't resist the new flavours.

I ADORE banana, toffee & walnut and capuccino ! A lot of the soups are the same as LL but it was nice having the spicey tomato.....not quite the taste of Heinz but a real treat having the tomato taste !

I seem to have a cupboard full of CD and LL packs and am doing a bit of pick n'mix and I know I shouldn't as they are different sizes.........must sort it out !

Weigh in tonight so I will see if I have mucked it up with swapping and changing or not !:rolleyes:

Back