Melissa's Diary -Vauxhall dealer trashed our car & 13lb to go, yippee

Oh Yes you must . Such a momentous weight loss milestone deserves an equivalent reward. New body, new cozzie.
Could you get one that's just a bit tight, so you can shrink into it & extend it's life?
More well dones

Hi Jane,
Thanks for your comments. yes I was thinking of getting a very snug one to have a bit of shrinking space !:D My shape is really weird though....14/16 waist size but still a 20 on top, and no I don't have enormous boobs unfortunately so they don't explain it :) . Don't know which size to even begin trying on, good things they are so stretchy !
Melissa x

I'm still a bit in awe.6st lost.this is my dream (& a bit more besides) I'vebeen looking in on your thread & others besides feeling like a voyeur,not really thinking that it could apply to me. Reread this thread tonight & suddenly something clicked to say well maybe I could do it too.
I want to folow in your footsteps. thanks for this diary,& keep it up

Well done Mel, 6st 1lb is an amazing achievement (hopefully this will be me in 14 weeks time), thanks for sharing your progress with us. Angela x

Thanks Angela and Jane,

I can only say go for it, it isn't just a dream even though some days I keep pinching myself. I don't recognise myself in the mirror.

I thought weight loss like this was a distant dream and something for others but never me. :cry: But its only taken from the end of September 2006 until now to do this and change my life so completely :D . About 2 stone and I think about 9 pound odd to go until a healthy BMI.

Weigh in tonight so will know how I am doing towards that!:)

Thanks Angela and Jane,

I can only say go for it, it isn't just a dream even though some days I keep pinching myself. I don't recognise myself in the mirror.

I thought weight loss like this was a distant dream and something for others but never me. :cry: But its only taken from the end of September 2006 until now to do this and change my life so completely :D . About 2 stone and I think about 9 pound odd to go until a healthy BMI.

Weigh in tonight so will know how I am doing towards that!:)

cant wait to hear xxx:king: queen of cdc you! i hope your cdc nomintes you for slimmer of the year

Weigh in 27/02/07

I have lost another 4 pounds or 1.8 kg :scale:

Very happy with this other than I am at a stone and I had hoped that I would just go under to the stone below ! Silly I know but psychologically I like crossing the border to the next stone down :) But next week of course I can look forward to that.

Found things quite hard this week, want to nibble, have had to go out with people having meals etc. I have coped but feel ready for food and there is still 2 and a 1/2 stone to go (minimum - a few pounds less would be good for a bit of dinner room if you see what I mean ;) ) so I am trying to be focussed.

Bought a lovely purple jumper dress from Next :bliss: for a treat, very naughty as days to pay day ! I blame my eldest step-son. He hadn't seen me since Xmas and we saw him on Saturday and I was wearing a different jumper dress and leggings and he said I looked "Slinky" !!! Me Slinky !!! :giggle: So I thought I had better get another one if they suit me so much. I tried on the extra large and it was too big so bought the large. Was flabbergasted ! I really think I am swapping a food addiction for a shopping addiction, worse on my purse but better on my health !

Have a good week everyone !:grouphugg:

cant wait to hear xxx:king: queen of cdc you! i hope your cdc nomintes you for slimmer of the year

I guess that will be a tricky one as I did about 20 weeks on LL and the few since on CD and Cd for another 2 1/2 stone. I don't suppose I will qualify for anybody's slimmer of the year ! I am a VLCD mongrel !:D

Wow 6 stone 1lb!!!!

Hey Melissa

Well done on your fantastic weightloss, hoping that some of your determination will rub off and me since I have cheated.. well can't even say cheated since i've made no effort to SS really in the last 5 weeks!!!!!!! Daren't get on scales, don't think much damage has been done... but def some! Having no access to minimins can't have helped though... so hope I can successfully SS from today!!!!

You have done so amazingly well, I think you're brilliant... only 2 stone and a few pounds to go to healthy BMI you must be on top of the world :)

I guess that will be a tricky one as I did about 20 weeks on LL and the few since on CD and Cd for another 2 1/2 stone. I don't suppose I will qualify for anybody's slimmer of the year ! I am a VLCD mongrel !:D

I can't see that mattering to anyone on here.
you're certainly a top loser in my book.Perhaps you have what my collieXspringer has= Hybrid Vigour. If I could be, in a few months or so, where you are now I'd be pretty pleased, even if i'd used every diet in the book.
As long as your route is a healthy one who cares!

Ps read you diary last night & like your unfussy ,straightforeward aproach.
pps here's a sign of spring

Attachments

• DSCN0083.JPG
    DSCN0083.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 29
Wow, another 4 pounds gone:D I am so impressed. Glad you bought the purple jumper. New numbers next week
then
050.gif

ps mongrels have the best tempraments
114.gif

Oh I really hope that your CDC knows your history and still nominates you. Does she come on here? I'm sure that mongrel's can still qualify??? Same company after all - surely similar to length of service at work when you have a takeover? ;) .

And well done on the 4lbs this week!! He he!

Have just read the whole of your diary as i have been away a while and all i can say is WOW!!!!

You have done so well and look absolutely amazing!!!

I think swapping food addiction for shopping addiction is a fab idea - go for it!!!!! :D :D

:) Thanks ! I can't believe how brilliant LL and CD are ! I am grinning like the Cheshire Cat !
party-sn.gif

No wonder you're grinning - you've done so well and you look amazing ..... well done :)

Hey Melissa

Well done on your fantastic weightloss, hoping that some of your determination will rub off and me since I have cheated.. well can't even say cheated since i've made no effort to SS really in the last 5 weeks!!!!!!! Daren't get on scales, don't think much damage has been done... but def some! Having no access to minimins can't have helped though... so hope I can successfully SS from today!!!!

You have done so amazingly well, I think you're brilliant... only 2 stone and a few pounds to go to healthy BMI you must be on top of the world :)

Hey, great to see you back :D :D :D

Yes I am feeling on top of the world, nearly 9 stone to lose seemed to be a lifetime but I am so far along the way now :)

I must admit I am getting a bit fed up with it though but I am determined not to mess up. It will be hard enough being back in the world of food won't it without going off the rails now.

You are very welcome to some of my determination though :D Get back on those scales girl, face the truth and back on track with you !:p

I can't see that mattering to anyone on here.
you're certainly a top loser in my book.Perhaps you have what my collieXspringer has= Hybrid Vigour. If I could be, in a few months or so, where you are now I'd be pretty pleased, even if i'd used every diet in the book.
As long as your route is a healthy one who cares!

Ps read you diary last night & like your unfussy ,straightforeward aproach.
pps here's a sign of spring

Thanks, it's unusual that being called a top loser is a compliment but it is and its great !:D

Yeah, hybrid vigour is probably me. Bet that's one energetic dog you have there, plenty of exercise opportunuites eh ?

Love the piccie, yes it's so nice to think that spring is on the way. It's been great looking at all the snowdrops this year, there seems to be loads, maybe that's a good sign :)

Glad you like the diary. Are you doing one ?

Wow, another 4 pounds gone:D I am so impressed. Glad you bought the purple jumper. New numbers next week
then
050.gif

ps mongrels have the best tempraments
114.gif

He he, yes new numbers next week if all goes well !

Yes mongrels are great, have had a few. My current boy is a Jack Russell but I only dog share him now with my ex. He is the apple of his mummy's eye though :p

Oh I really hope that your CDC knows your history and still nominates you. Does she come on here? I'm sure that mongrel's can still qualify??? Same company after all - surely similar to length of service at work when you have a takeover? ;) .

And well done on the 4lbs this week!! He he!

Thanks Lottie

I did give my new CDC this website but I am not sure if she has joined or what ? Must check with her ! But she didn't know about the site previously.

Yes it should be like length of service in a takeover situation !:D If not maybe I will just go straight to the News of the World or some other desperate newspaper or magazine and make a million :eek: :D Feel like a could write a book anyway after this lot !

Your piccies are FAB! Well done you!

Have just read the whole of your diary as i have been away a while and all i can say is WOW!!!!

You have done so well and look absolutely amazing!!!

I think swapping food addiction for shopping addiction is a fab idea - go for it!!!!! :D :D

Thanks Pixie and Boofaloo ! All compliments gratefully received, it keeps me going when the going gets rough :D Hope your journeys are going well too !

Thanks, it's unusual that being called a top loser is a compliment but it is and its great !:D

It's a topsy-turvy world in VLCD.

Yeah, hybrid vigour is probably me. Bet that's one energetic dog you have there, plenty of exercise opportunuites eh ?

Yes. He could cope with a lot more than he gets butdon't tell him or he'll put in demands.

Love the piccie, yes it's so nice to think that spring is on the way. It's been great looking at all the snowdrops this year, there seems to be loads, maybe that's a good sign :)

Glad you like the diary. Are you doing one ?

I only started my diary recently.It's a bit wordy though & not,I fear, a light read.
I hope you keep your up into maintainance,cos I want to learn how you get on.

Back