Melissa's Diary -Vauxhall dealer trashed our car & 13lb to go, yippee

I lost another 4 pound and got to my 5 and a half stone weight loss !:) It was a good group session except one member was leaving the group as she is leaving the country for a while so that was quite sad.

Feeling well motivated, trying to do more walking, the sun is shining today, time to not be sitting with this laptop and get outside !:D

I might even buy a swimming cossie today ....I nearly did the other day but then got all cowardly :eek:

Have a great weekend !

Hi Mel, Just catching up on your diary and found your weight loss for this week - well done you!!!:D

Do you think your reaction to the bars might just be because of the changeover? Have you tried them again since? Ooh, have you tried the frozen choc tetra yet? I love the cappucino as a hot drink and the toffee and walnut as a shake. The choc mint makes a divine mousse and ther cranberry bar??? Very strange:eek:

Anyway, enough of my peculiar tastes, did you get a swimming cossie?

Nat.
x

Hi Mel, Just catching up on your diary and found your weight loss for this week - well done you!!!:D

Do you think your reaction to the bars might just be because of the changeover? Have you tried them again since? Ooh, have you tried the frozen choc tetra yet? I love the cappucino as a hot drink and the toffee and walnut as a shake. The choc mint makes a divine mousse and ther cranberry bar??? Very strange:eek:

Anyway, enough of my peculiar tastes, did you get a swimming cossie?

Nat.
x

I think the reaction was because of the maltitol but that doesn't seem to be in either the peanut bar or the cranberry one so when I pluck up the courage I might give them a try :)

I am not having tetras yet as my order is being posted and they are a bit heavy but I did try a banana one as a sample so I am looking forward to being able to buy them and trying the choccy one :D

I think capuccino and toffee & walnut are my favs too along with the banana. I must make some mousses soon coz I bet they are great with these flavours !

I didn't get a cossie coz I couldn't decide on what size to go for as my top and bottom are 2-3 sizes apart so I might wait to see if my shape changes in the next month or so.....or maybe that's an excuse as if I have a cossie then I am ready for swimming and I am so self-concious about my wrinkly stretch marked thighs and arms :(

It feels such a dilemma, I need to exercise to tone up but feel so self conscious to exercise, ho-hum !:cry:

I am sure we have all been there and maybe one day I will get a mental break through on this one.

Melissa
x

D'ya know sometimes the thought is worse than the action. No-one takes any notice at the pool - I reckon it would take a Pam Anderson type figure to get people looking! Why not try it just once (and take a friend for moral support) and then if you still feel really uncomfortable with it you have some recent experience to base your decision on. Personally I always go for a sporty type swimsuit so that it definitely stays on my shoulders when swimming and I just look a right plonka because of my goggles and noseclip! I always think peeps must expect me to be a fab swimmer and then I just pootle up and down ( I only use them because I hate the water in my eyes/nose!!).

D'ya know sometimes the thought is worse than the action. No-one takes any notice at the pool - I reckon it would take a Pam Anderson type figure to get people looking! Why not try it just once (and take a friend for moral support) and then if you still feel really uncomfortable with it you have some recent experience to base your decision on. Personally I always go for a sporty type swimsuit so that it definitely stays on my shoulders when swimming and I just look a right plonka because of my goggles and noseclip! I always think peeps must expect me to be a fab swimmer and then I just pootle up and down ( I only use them because I hate the water in my eyes/nose!!).

Mmhh, you're right, nobody would probably notice, it's just me being all self-obsessed !:( I might try to find out if there is a pool that does women only sessions so that might feel better. Its difficult living with step-son temporarily, not worth really integrating into the area ....so I keep telling myself :rolleyes:

I will be pootling up and down myself...nothing too dramatic and yes I must get a cossie that holds it all in !:D

OMG I just had a total blow out money wise on clothes at M&S. :eek: We are staying with family and just went to a place called The Meadows by Camberly (I think, I am lost around here) and there was a HUGE M&S and Tescos.

I am trying not to buy too many clothes as they don't last long BUT there were 4 clothes rails full of Per Una sale stuff.....I couldn't resist ! :D

Then after the sales stuff there were the other clothes and I just had to have the prettiest skirt with roses all over it although I did buy it in the next size down as I can't see me shivering in it just yet :)

I went mad in there and then to make it worse I went into Tescos and got a load of cheap T Shirts, another skirt etc etc.

It felt GREAT though :cool: !

BTW I only lost 1.5 pound last night, must be TOTM as no cheating and I am in ketosis. Ho-hum :confused:

Think I will be trying clothes on all day....better make the feeling last until next pay day :D

Lost another 3 pound last night meaning that if I can do another 3 pound this week then next Tuesday I will get to my 6 stone weight loss ! Yippee....how cool will that be ?:cool:

I have also been doing the Valentine Challenge and aimed for 19 pound loss and achieved a 22 pound loss so am really pleased with that too. Probably deserved all those per una clothes dontchafink ???;)

Melissa is one happy Valentine Bunny :D OH bought me nice non-food treats too bless him.....now we are going to the shops, no work today which is even better.:)

Hi Melissa,

So glad to hear that you had a good WI this week. 6 stones is an amazing acheivement:D, so roll on next week . You definitely deserved that per una blow out!

Have a great day with OH.

Nat.
x

Lost another 3 pound last night meaning that if I can do another 3 pound this week then next Tuesday I will get to my 6 stone weight loss ! Yippee....how cool will that be ?:cool:

I have also been doing the Valentine Challenge and aimed for 19 pound loss and achieved a 22 pound loss so am really pleased with that too. Probably deserved all those per una clothes dontchafink ???;)

Melissa is one happy Valentine Bunny :D OH bought me nice non-food treats too bless him.....now we are going to the shops, no work today which is even better.:)
Well done Melissa, I'm really impressed with your ongoing motivation and efforts, you truly deserve the success that you have reaped. I'm sure that you deserve another clothing treat!! You are now beating me and fully deserve to be as I've been rubbish whilst you in contrast are angelic!!! Keep up the good work! 6 stone is amazing!!!

Hi Melissa, how are you getting on? Did you pluck up the courage to buy a swimsuit?
Nat.
x

Come celebrate with me with a glass of sparkling water of course !
food-sn5.gif

I weighed in last night and had lost 4 pounds making an overall
Drum roll.......
music-su.gif

[FONT=comic sans ms,sand]6 stone.... oh and 1 pound !
smiley-laughing.gif
[/FONT]

Am over the moon especially as I was lusting after everyone's pancakes and feeling how unfair the world is ! It's just bloomin food and this feeling is SO much better !
Melissa xxx

Hi Melissa, how are you getting on? Did you pluck up the courage to buy a swimsuit?
Nat.
x

No but I saw a nice one in M&S for about £20. Black with some bust support but nothing fancy. Would have tried it on but had loads of shopping and nobody with me. So will go back down town this weekend !

Drum Roll)))))))))))))))))))))6 Stone and !lb!!!:eek: :D :D :D

Congratulations Melissa!!! and very well done that is brill!!!

angel_tG.gif

Love Mini xxx

No but I saw a nice one in M&S for about £20. Black with some bust support but nothing fancy. Would have tried it on but had loads of shopping and nobody with me. So will go back down town this weekend !

Oh Yes you must . Such a momentous weight loss milestone deserves an equivalent reward. New body, new cozzie.
Could you get one that's just a bit tight, so you can shrink into it & extend it's life?
More well dones

Drum Roll)))))))))))))))))))))6 Stone and !lb!!!:eek: :D :D :D

Congratulations Melissa!!! and very well done that is brill!!!

angel_tG.gif

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini !
I am sure that a huge part of my success is having this fab forum to come to and get inspiration and unload stuff and just to forget me and support other folk on this journey !
Melissa x

Back