MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Thank you :D

Weighed myself this morning and my scales said 14st 13.5lbs. I know my scales do over-weigh a bit compared to SW scales, but for now I shall pretend that It's 1.5 on from my last weigh in (although realistically it's probably maintain or half on)
I also got my hair done today and it's purple! Marvel purple my hairdresser called it. I love it haha.

I've finally got my food diary back up and running again, as well. Hurray!

Honestly I was going to use this one as an exercise log but I got lazy on the end thought it would be easier jotting my weekly losses in one place :)

Welcome to my diaries Lucie :) I'm sure that you'll do well with your loss! How do you plan to lose? Slimming world?

Honestly I was going to use this one as an exercise log but I got lazy on the end thought it would be easier jotting my weekly losses in one place :)

Welcome to my diaries Lucie :) I'm sure that you'll do well with your loss! How do you plan to lose? Slimming world?

Thank you! Happy to be here :) Thanks for my lovely long message, I did reply to you over there hehe xx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I tell you what, losing even half a pound on * week is bloomin' impressive haha, I usually get a gain! Bet you're well chuffed! Just goes to show how good you've been and hopefully next week after another good week you will get a nice loss :D xxxxxx

Fingers crossed. :)

I'm half wanting to lose 3st by July.. not sure if it's a bit too much of a goal, but it would be a lovely thing to get to target for my birthday!

If not I'll go for it by november..

so, one thing I've not really told many people is my consultant wants me to go for the Woman of the year nationals! She said I need to write a little article and I have no idea how to even start it or anything. Mind has gone absolutely blank!

Fingers crossed. :)

I'm half wanting to lose 3st by July.. not sure if it's a bit too much of a goal, but it would be a lovely thing to get to target for my birthday!

If not I'll go for it by november..

so, one thing I've not really told many people is my consultant wants me to go for the Woman of the year nationals! She said I need to write a little article and I have no idea how to even start it or anything. Mind has gone absolutely blank!

3 stone by July, that's 42lbs so which works out about 3lbs a week. I know it's hard once you get to a lower weight, I'm not sure if 3lbs is too much of a target at 14 stone? Me personally I'd LOVE to lose 3 stone by june and 3lbs a week sounds good to me, Fancy doing this as a little thing babe? We can be each others support net so if you feel yourself slipping you can message me and vice verca and we can support each other and push each other, exchange recipes and " good meal weeks " and really go for it?! What do you think? :D

3 stone by July, that's 42lbs so which works out about 3lbs a week. I know it's hard once you get to a lower weight, I'm not sure if 3lbs is too much of a target at 14 stone? Me personally I'd LOVE to lose 3 stone by june and 3lbs a week sounds good to me, Fancy doing this as a little thing babe? We can be each others support net so if you feel yourself slipping you can message me and vice verca and we can support each other and push each other, exchange recipes and " good meal weeks " and really go for it?! What do you think? :D

Hmm think I'll just stick to my goal of being at target for christmas this year then. That's far more do-able haha!
Any sooner will just be a bonus.. :)

So, I just decided to tease the dogs by opening a window when they were in the garden and I just dipped my sleeve in a melted yankee melt! blah! lol! on the plus side it's an old size 22 jumper that's just massive on me so it probably would have gone soon anywho. It looks giant on me now. I love it though!
My arm's totally burning now though haha.

I bet that you'll lose 3st by July! :)

And I would love to do that! If you want we could add each other on facebook? I know tons of great SW recipes. :) I've been asked to create a recipe thread before actually but I never got around to it. I can be lazy at times lol!

And the wax is now just pleasantly warm on my arm and smells yummy. (It's a mix of melon, spiced orange, candy cane. haha.)

I'm a whatsapp junkie! lol idk if you use it or not but I rarely go on facebook - too much drama going on for my liking haha. My FB name is " lucie fapoosy " if you search for me you can pop us a message :D

lol how's the arm?!?! mmm melon spice you little minx you haha!
I can't WAIT for the time when a size 22 is baggy on me! Soon my precious... soon! What are you upto today then chick? x

Added you. :)

And not much. I've been gutting out the kitchen. I had so much crap in there! Found a toastie machine that I thought we left at our old flat.. nearly 2 years ago haha!

It won't be long, soon they'll be baggy. :D

What are you up to today? :)

Oh and I do have whatsapp as well haha :) I'll PM you my number

Last edited:
Back