MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Butt in all you like Bubbles :-D You're right if you cheat no plan will work. Not sure why but this time around with WW is feeling less of a chore but as long as you're losing and not on some crazy unhealthy diet it's all progress and any loss is to be celebrated hey? xx

That's right my girl, top line is all diets work, as long as you do them, but I think we have to embed that we need to change our eating habits for life, so I suppose we'll be going up and down:devilangel: all the time but at least we can try, and if we gain, just start again. I'm hopeful that one day we'll get there (don't know what year) but hey, one other minimum user I met on another thread, has lost 8 stone and is still going, great motivation to have around!

There's a few amazing inspirations on minis and teasing their stories does help keep you going on a bad day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I do that at times.. I've taken to lurking on my phone when on the bus before haha xx

Nothing really interesting here! Just re-discovering the amazing delight of malteasers haha.. had a slacker day. :)

Will be having a mass clean up tomorrow. Mister's family are visiting sunday so gunna get rid of a load of junk to take to the tip on saturday, lol. :)

I don't like maltesers but weirdly really like the malteser teaser bars. Hmm...

You can't throw the Mr out when his family are coming to see him. Oh hang on its just my mr that's junk lol xx

Up at 4.30? Oh I don't like that idea 6 is bad enough for me :/ xx

Haha I hate that! Worst feeling in the world when you're so cosy and comfy in bed and then you get that feeling and you know it won't go away until you've gone. It's bad enough being woken up by someone else going let alone having to drag yourself out of bed to go yourself xx

Oh I know the feeling. Few years ago I was working early shifts. I needed to wake up 4:45 but if had to wake up before that 2 in morning or 3 , that was it. Hubby snoring - horrible :(
But then he lost weight - about 5 st and now Im proud to say - I havent got that problem anymore.
Hubby losing weight still did not helped my visiting the toilet in the middle of the night tho :p

Morning MC looking forward to weigh in later? xx

Aww you'll be okay keep us posted xx

Back