MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

See I knew there was a reason March was in my head lol xx

hehe. :)

I would do march but I know my dad will be really busy with work around then. :(

You gotta make sure you spend time with daddy too or he'll feel left out. I think I would hate my parents being so far away :( xx

That's why I'm planning to do a stay in may.. :) I want to hopefully be fit enough by then to go hiking up a mountain with him.

I hope I'll be able to get enough body magic in to combat all the eating out I know we'll do! Haha

Ah you'll have a fab time and just think even if you do gain a teeny bit while you're away you'll already have lost so much a few pound won't phase you when you get back. My dad puts me to shame he's in his 60's and still runs half marathons. I get tired just thinking about it ;) xx

Haha, what about we set a date? This time next year we'll run half a marathon? ;) (Or hire a taxi and then eat cake.. I like this option more hehe)

Could go one lazier and hire a taxi to bring us cake and only move as far as the door to take delivery lol I'd love to be fitter it's just sticking to it. I do have weeks where I'm much more active than others but most I'm just a total couch potato xx

Snap! Do you binge watch shows too? I can sit and watch episode after episode of something good and only move to wee or eat xx

yeah I do. I think when I discovered GOT I binge watched for 2-3 days straight then got depressed, then bought the books, haha.

I love it when I find a good series.. Do you have any recommendations?

Oh god so many...Dexter, Supernatural, Ray Donovan, Prison Break, True Blood, Damages, Episodes, Banshee, The Walking Dead and Blue Bloods are my top picks but you've probably seen a few of them xx

Revenge is good, ridiculous but good. The good wife, the office (US), the shield, justified, the following, the bridge. Love Dexter too, get on it.

Revenge is good, ridiculous but good. The good wife, the office (US), the shield, justified, the following, the bridge. Love Dexter too, get on it.

Revenge is amazing for the first season or so but it does get old pretty quick. It is absolutely US-day time-tv-style ridiculous though! Great escapism!

It is o9n Netflix and I forgot the good wife, I love that! Revenge is good weirdly though it's Dai that got me into it and another one that is good for a bit of nonsense is Drop Dead Diva ooh ooh and if you have Netflix Orange Is The New Black is pretty darn good too :) xx

It is o9n Netflix and I forgot the good wife, I love that! Revenge is good weirdly though it's Dai that got me into it and another one that is good for a bit of nonsense is Drop Dead Diva ooh ooh and if you have Netflix Orange Is The New Black is pretty darn good too :) xx

Ohh I really want to watch Drop Dead Diva! I can't find it anywhere. Is it on Netflix?

It was but then they stopped it. I'm watching them all over again because one fo the sky channels has picked it up and is showing it from season 1 again. Can't remember which channel though! I got to season 4 and they stopped showing it on living for 2-3 years and I had just found season 5 on putlocker when I saw really or one of those channels had started showing it xx

It was but then they stopped it. I'm watching them all over again because one fo the sky channels has picked it up and is showing it from season 1 again. Can't remember which channel though! I got to season 4 and they stopped showing it on living for 2-3 years and I had just found season 5 on putlocker when I saw really or one of those channels had started showing it xx

We have sky internet and they've blocked lots of sites like putlocker but I'll have a look.

I have sky internet and usually watch putlocker using our wifi so try it out xx

Back