MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

Just seen your pic, wow you are doing brill, your bum looks lots smaller, can't wait till mine starts shrinking lol! Xx

lol thanks :)

I had a STS this week. I'm feeling quite ill and bloated and hormonal (* week. Which seems to be every bloody 2 weeks with this pill) and just in general run down.
I was expecting a STS with how bloated I felt yesterday, and I was fine with it yesterday, but today I feel upset about it as I was actually really good last week (apart from going over 5 syns on one day, but I cut back the next and it was right at the beginning of the week). Oh well, hope it will show next week.

It will be water weight my lovely so as gutting as it is to see a STS next week will be better and just look how far you've come already xx

lol thanks :) I had a STS this week. I'm feeling quite ill and bloated and hormonal (* week. Which seems to be every bloody 2 weeks with this pill) and just in general run down. I was expecting a STS with how bloated I felt yesterday, and I was fine with it yesterday, but today I feel upset about it as I was actually really good last week (apart from going over 5 syns on one day, but I cut back the next and it was right at the beginning of the week). Oh well, hope it will show next week.

Bless ya, at least it's not a gain, doesn't help that pmt makes you feel extra emotional about these things, try not to worry, probably a big loss next week and just look how far you have come, 1 week of sts doesn't change that :) xx

Thank you lovelies. :) I may have ****ed up with week already because I under synned some chocolate... eep!

Aww I'm sure a few chocolates won't bleep it all up, don't worry just be extra good the rest of the week xx

Hi MC don't worry girl your a fighter and doing well. Haven't been too good either had a late totm and hormones gone crazy! Can't tell you what I've been eating! Hope I get over it very soon. I urgently need to get myself together and stay on track.

I sure know what you mean with TOTM hormones, mine are also all over the place!

Not using chocolates from the tin as my syns today. Will be doing lots of body magic over the weekend so I'm gunna stick my my normal 15 and not cut back. :)

Waffle : I think I went 10-15 over my normal amount. :/ Although some people the same size as me give themselves 20 syns a day so I hope I'll be okay, lol!

Scrappy : I need to share it to stay on track. It's the lovely people here (like you!) that keep me on track. :) It's all about us motivating each other! x

Hey hun, just popping in to see how you're getting on - bloody brilliant by the looks of it!

Don't worry about an annoying STS one week, it happens. Last week I had a +1 for no reason, I'd been good all week and it was pre-* week, still so annoying though. Anyway I came home last night with a -4.5lb loss, so it all evens out. Hopefully you'll have a big loss next week to make up for it! I know how you feel though, after having a good week you want to see the results, shame our bodies can be annoying sometimes. xx

Hi! Don't know you but my those stickers look good. Well done! I could do with someone like you and some of the others that pop in here to tut tut me when I think I can't do this.

Hi! Don't know you but my those stickers look good. Well done! I could do with someone like you and some of the others that pop in here to tut tut me when I think I can't do this.

You should start a diary bubbles xx

Oh well done on your loss! that's amazing :D

The only thing bugging me about * week is I seem to get it too often! Can't wait for my blood tests that I have next week. (I think it's next week at least lol.)
Mine was deffo due to pre-* week. it's being a ***** right now. :( I hate my body at times lol!

Bubbles you should make a diary! Completely agree with Waffle! :D

Oh well done on your loss! that's amazing :D The only thing bugging me about * week is I seem to get it too often! Can't wait for my blood tests that I have next week. (I think it's next week at least lol.) Mine was deffo due to pre-* week. it's being a ***** right now. :( I hate my body at times lol! Bubbles you should make a diary! Completely agree with Waffle! :D

In having the same problem melon :( blood tests for me too! It must be to do with weight loss xx

I think mine's because of the pill I'm on.. I'm on cerelle. I was fine on cerezette and on the implant that was the same as cerezette :/

I was on cerazette but they changed it to desemono :/ I've decided to come off it completely now coz it's just doing my head in xx

yeah it's doing my head in, too.. If blood tests say nothing's wrong with me I'm gunna ask to go onto cerezette as it's just plain old annoying!!

yeah it's doing my head in, too.. If blood tests say nothing's wrong with me I'm gunna ask to go onto cerezette as it's just plain old annoying!!

I don't know what the blood tests are really looking for do you? Xx

I don't know what the blood tests are really looking for do you? Xx

I'm guessing something like PCOS? (Is that what it's called? I completely forgot what it stands for as well) or any abnormalities with my reproductive organs that may be causing my periods to happen so often.
People at group were scaring me saying I might be expecting. They're mean! lol.

Back