MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

I'm guessing something like PCOS? (Is that what it's called? I completely forgot what it stands for as well) or any abnormalities with my reproductive organs that may be causing my periods to happen so often.
People at group were scaring me saying I might be expecting. They're mean! lol.

Im on depo but having irregular bleeding. Came off for one day and bam im back on today x feel crap x

Sorry to butt in blades but have you had your hormone levels checked? I was having periods with at most a day and a half in between them. I've suffered for years with them being heavy and take meds but not even these were helping.

Doc asked if I would consider the mini pill (I've refused before because my old gp was convinced three years of being on the depo injection caused my problems) and after 6 months of hell I agreed. Popped the first pill Thursday morning (30th oct) had spotting until Friday and nothing since. Hurrah! Doc is doing bloods with me to check hormone levels but she's thinking I was just lacking in progesterone. Might be worth asking about?

Sorry mc for the thread hijack :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to butt in blades but have you had your hormone levels checked? I was having periods with at most a day and a half in between them. I've suffered for years with them being heavy and take meds but not even these were helping.

Doc asked if I would consider the mini pill (I've refused before because my old gp was convinced three years of being on the depo injection caused my problems) and after 6 months of hell I agreed. Popped the first pill Thursday morning (30th oct) had spotting until Friday and nothing since. Hurrah! Doc is doing bloods with me to check hormone levels but she's thinking I was just lacking in progesterone. Might be worth asking about?

Sorry mc for the thread hijack :) xxx

Had my bloods took last week for something completely different lol i had full bloods, thyroid, sugars & iron levels. Would i need another separate blood test?

Ask your doctor as I'm no expert but they might not have done your hormone levels. Sounds like they were pretty thorough though. I've gotta have a scan to check for polyps and cysts and I'm not looking forward to that :( xx

Hope your scan will go well. Big hugs!

And don't worry about "hyjacking" my thread, we're all here to help eachother! :D

dunno if I mentioned here (I did on my food diary though, that I'm sure of) blood tests came back normal for me, so mine must be down to the pill I'm on.

Ask your doctor as I'm no expert but they might not have done your hormone levels. Sounds like they were pretty thorough though. I've gotta have a scan to check for polyps and cysts and I'm not looking forward to that :( xx

If it continues i will go back and ask xx all my bloods came back normal xx

Have they offered to change it to see if that helps MC? Glad your tests came back normal :) I'm not worried about the scan results just the getting naked from the waist down to have it lol xx

Have they offered to change it to see if that helps MC? Glad your tests came back normal :) I'm not worried about the scan results just the getting naked from the waist down to have it lol xx

Lol had enough people downstairs when i was pregnant so doesnt bother me lol x

Well I've got it on dec 2nd so it will be over and done without too many weeks of waiting xx

nah not had an appointment since.. been busybusy lol!
and I don't blame you for the downstairs stuff.. not fun lol!

1.5lbs off this week. :)

Well done on your loss xx

How did I miss that you'd lost? I'm such a div! Well done honey :) xx

How did I miss that you'd lost? I'm such a div! Well done honey :) xx

Lol i got stress head on at min as have bought all xmas presents bit still in a tizwas lol

Well done honey you're doing so well xx

Back