Mel's all new food diary .....

Breakfast - apple and banana

Lunch - chicken and veg soup with 2 snack sized roll (hexb) and 2 weight watchers yoghurts

Dinner - BBQ!!!! 3 sausages (1.5 syns), homemade chicken kebabs and salad. 2 snack sized rolls (hexb) tomato sauce (1 syn) and salad cream (1 syn)

pudding - fru mini dessert (9 syns)

magnum (13 syns)

2 hexbs
total syns - 25.5
total syns

Last edited:
Breakfast - all bran (hexb) with blueberries and banana

Lunch - fibre plus bar(hexb) and banana

Dinner - Sw quiche (2x hexa for cheese) with Sw chips and baked beans. Tomato sauce (2 syns)

Pudding - Rice pudding made with milk (6 syns) and served with jam (4 syns)

2hexa and 2 hexb used
Total syns - 12

A loss of 3.7lbs this week!! really pleased. Have now been on the SW plan for 33 weeks and have lost 33lbs in total...how weird is that!! lol

Breakfast - all bran (hexb)with banana and blueberries

Lunch - Chicken marinated in ff natural yoghurt, garlic and curry powder with roasted peppers and onions and salad. Yoghurt and grapes.

Snack - Piece of SW quiche (hexa for cheese) and a jam doughnut (12 syns)

Dinner - 2 Quorn sausages, 2 large field mushrooms, beans and some fried potatoes (in frylight). Tomato ketchup (2 syns)

1 hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 14

Well done on your fab loss and 33lb in 33 weeks is spooky!!
Have a great week
xx

Thank you!! Might go a bit off plan at the weekend as going away for a few days and then off to see Bon Jovi at the O2 on Sunday. I'll try to stick to plan as much as i can but it might be difficult if we are eating out. I'm going to try not to worry too much though as it will be the first time I've deviated from the plan at all and wont hurt for one weekend.

Breakfast - all bran (hexb) with banana

Lunch - Cheese (hexa) omelette with salad and 1 tbsp bgty salad cream (1 syn). Melon and shape yoghurt.

Dinner - Chicken and vegetable stew cooked in the slow cooker

Pudding - Fru mini dessert (9 sys) and small milky way (Sainsbury's own version) (5.5 syns)

1hexa and 1 hexb used
total syns - 15.5

Breakfast - all bran(hexb) with chopped banana

Snack - Apple and satsuma

Lunch - Sainsburys veg ravioli with cheese (hex). Shape yoghurt.

Snack - Grapes and strawberries and 2 alpen lights (6 syns)

Dinner - chicken stew with wholemeal roll (7 syns)

Pudding - sainsburys coconut bite bar (13 syns)

Ooops made a mistake today and had too many hexbs. Think it was because I was planning on having a green day then got held up this evening and ended up having to warm up some left over chicken stew for dinner. Never mind but have had to syn them :O(

1 hexb and 1 hexa used
Total syns - 26 syns (ouch!....won't be working out my hexb's wrong again!!!)

Breakfast - all bran with banana

Lunch - cheese omelette 9hexa) with salad and tinned tuna. Salad cream (1 syn)
Yoghurt and orange

Snack - apple

Dinner - chicken and veg stew

Pudding - mullerlight and some Toffee apple dairy milk (15 syns)

1hex and 1 hexb used
Total syns- 16

I'm going away for the weekend so won't be able to update my food diary. i am going to attempt to stick to plan except on Sunday as we are staying in a hotel in London and seeing Bon Jovi at the O2. I'll try to choose the healthier options wherever we end up but won't be worrying about it too much. One day off won't hurt!!

your menus look great keep up the good work

Back