Mel's all new food diary .....

Breakfast- quorn sausages,bacon,eggs,tomato and mushrooms.tomato ketchup (1 syn)

lunch - 2 snack size wholemeal rolls (hex b +1 syn) with lean pork and salad.apple and grapes.

Snack - homemade falafels

Dinner - Beef chilli with brown rice and 42g low fat cheddar (hexa)

Pudding - Mullerlight

Snack - twirl from multi pack (9 syns)

1 hexa and 1 hexb
Total syns - 11

Last edited:
I put on 1.4lb this week. 3rd week in a row I've put on and getting seriously piddled off now.

Breakfast - 42g all bran (hexb) with chopped banana

Lunch - Egg fried rice (with frylight), small portion of left over homemade sweet and sour chicken (1 syn). Weight watchers yoghurt.

Dinner - Spaghetti bolognaise, purple sprouting brocolli and 42g low fat cheddar (hexa)

Pudding - 2 meringue nests (5 syns) with some tinned pineapple chunks (3 syns) and 2 weight watchers mango and pineapple yoghurts.

Later - Mug of turkish delight options (2 syns)

1 hexa and 1 hexb used
total syns - 11

Last edited:
Breakfast - All bran (hexb) with chopped banana

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Pasta with 5 melted laughing cow extra light triangles(hexa) and 42g low fat cheddar ( hexa). Weight watchers yoghurt and Fibre plus bar (hexb)

Snack - 4 eclairs - little chewy sweet type!(8 syns- had I known this at the time I wouldn't have eaten them!)

Dinner - Mushroom and tofu curry with egg fried rice and SW chips

Pudding - weightwatchers yoghurt

Snack - Go Ahead blueberry yoghurt break (7syns)
2 hexa and 2 hexb used
Total syns - 15

Last edited:
Is theire a reason why you think you gained?
your menus look really good and very inspiring

Aaww thank you! I try to keep it quite varied to stop the boredom creeping in. I'm a bit mystified as to why I've gained as I've stuck to plan 100%. It is the time of the month this week though so it could be fluid retention this time. We'll find out when I weigh in again on Monday.
The only other thing I changed for a while was to stop having All Bran for breakfast as I got a bit fed up with it. I was having fruit and yoghurt instead. It might be coincidence that I stoped losing so much when I stopped eating it, but just in case I've started eating it religiously every morning again this week. It's not my most favourite cereal in the world but I can put up with it if it brings good losses!

Breakfast - porridge made with water, sweetener and a drop of vanilla essence (part hexb). 1 scan bran(remainder of hexb) with 1 extra light laughing cow ( 1syn)

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Leftover tofu and mushroom curry with couscous. Fresh pineapple and weightwatchers yoghurt.

Snack - 2 Alpen light(hexb) and satsuma

Dinner - Cheese(2 x hexa) and leftover pasta omelette , jacket potato with utterly butterly (4 syns) and salad.

Pudding - weight watchers yoghurt

Snack - Giant chocolate buttons (11.5 syns)

2 hexa and 2 hexb used
Total syns - 16.5

Breakfast - fresh pineapple,banana and mullerlight

Lunch - cheese omelette (hexa) with small jacket potato and beans.fibre plus bar (hexb) and weightwatchers yoghurt

snack - satsuma

Dinner- quorn and vegatable curry with rice

pudding - rice pudding (hexa) with 6 tsp jam(3syns)

Turkish delight options (has extra teaspoon of it so allowing 3 syns)

2hexa and 1 hexb used
total syns - 6 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast - 2 Oatibix with chopped banana(hex b plus 3 syns)

Lunch - Leftover quorn curry with a bit of rice. Mullerlight, fibre plus bar (hexb).

Snack - kiwi fruit and large orange

Snack - slice of tesco cheesecake (18 syns)

Dinner - Curry overload today - had it again for dinner with SW chips.

2 hexb used
Total syns - 18

Mmmmmm rice pudding with jam....I made it the other day but didn't think to add jam. That reminds me of when I lived at home and my mum used to make it, it would have a really thick skin ontop which I'd love now but hated back then, she'd serve it up with a heap of strawberry seedless jam for me and i loved stirring it in til it turned pink lol
I know whats on the plan for me on my next green day lol
x

I don't think it's the same without the jam!!! lol
I find that the hexa allowance of milk doesn't go far with the rice pudding so water it down a bit with water. Makes the pudding a bit runnier.
I love the skin too! I put loads of nutmeg on the top and it's yummy!!!

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - 3 wholegrain ryvitas (hexb) with 3 laughing cow extra light cheese spreads and 21g low fat cheddar (hexa). A few slices of chicken. Mullerlight.

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Chicken dhansak (6.5 syns), boiled rice and half a naan bread (12.5 syns)

1 glass of wine (12 syns) and 1 large vodka (5 syns)

1hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 36 :eek:

Last edited:
Breakfast - banana & mullerlight

Snack - Large pear

Lunch - Sainsbury's veg ravioli with 42g low fat cheese (hexa) and small wholemeal roll (hexb). Mullerlight (2 syns).

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Mushroom and courgette risotto with 28g parmesan (hexa)

Snack - Alpen light (half hexb)

2 hexa and 1.5 hexb
Total syns-2

Well I put on 0.4lb again this week. Not happy :( I record absolutely everything I eat and don't cheat at all. Was so upset this morning that I cried. My husband wondered what on earth was wrong with me!!! Feeling a bit more positive tonight though and will carry on regardless. Gotta get a decent loss sometime soon, surely?

breakfast - all bran(hexb)with chopped banana

Snack - banana

Lunch - Roasted vegetables (tomato, carrot, onion, cauliflower, courgette, mushroom) and couscous cooked in stock (knorr stock pot). Mullerlight and plum.

Snack - Half a wholemeal egg sandwich (hexb) pear and satsuma and 2 little eclair sweets (4 syns)

Dinner - Courgette and mushroom risotto (parmesan hexa) and green beans.

Pudding - Cherry and chocolate sprinkles muller (2 syns) and 2 kiwi fruits.

Snack - 1 multi pack twirl (9 syns)

2hexb and 1 hexa
Total syns - 15

Thanks LoopeyLou....fingers crossed!

Today's menu was

Breakfast - scrambled egg on wholemeal toast (hexb) with 1.5 tbsp of tomato ketchup (1.5 syns)

Lunch - Roasted vegetables and couscous with some cold chicken. Mullerlight and 2 satsumas.

Snack - 2 eclairs ( 4 syns)

Dinner - BGTY sausages (1.5 syns) with SW chips, fried egg and baked beans.Tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Snack - Go Ahead blueberry yoghurt break (7 syns)

1 hexb used
Total syns - 16

Snack - Small bowl of couscous and roast veg

Lunch - Spaghetti on toast (hexb), kiwi fruit, satsuma and mullerlight

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Jacket potato with cheese (2 hexa) and kidney beans in chilli sauce.

Snack - 27 Mikado sticks...yum yum...never had these before and they are lovely!!!! Excellent value for syns too ...27 = 13.5 syns!

2 hexa and 2 hexb used
Total syns - 13.5

Breakfast - all bran (hexb)with chopped banana

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and 42g low fat cheese (hexa). Mullerlight.

Dinner - CHicken breast cooked in a paste made from jerk spices and fresh lemon juice, with potatoes and salad. BGTY Salad cream (1syn)

Pudding - syn free pancakes with 0% total and roasted rhubarb (I didn't weigh it but syns will be minimal as it's only 0.5 syn per 198g)

Later - 1 oreo (2.5 syns) and a multipack Twirl (9 syns)

1hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns -12.5 plus whatever the rhubarb was but deffo not over 15

Last edited:

Snack - Small bowl of couscous and roast veg

Lunch - Spaghetti on toast (hexb), kiwi fruit, satsuma and mullerlight

Snack - grapes

Dinner - Jacket potato with cheese (2 hexa) and kidney beans in chilli sauce.

Snack - 27 Mikado sticks...yum yum...never had these before and they are lovely!!!! Excellent value for syns too ...27 = 13.5 syns!

2 hexa and 2 hexb used
Total syns - 13.5

27....great isn't it, to have 27 sticks of chocolate heaven YUM lol
x

Feeling really yucky today and have had to force myself to eat as my appetite isn't too great .....(must be ill!!!! ;))

Breakfast - all bran (hexb) with banana

Lunch - 1 chicken breast with salad

Dinner - Pasta with melted extra light laughing cows (hexa) and 42 g low fat cheddar (6 syns), large grilled tomato and tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Snack - pickled onion monster munch (5.5 syns)

1hexa and 1 hexb used
Total syns - 13.5

My first red day.....

Breakfast - mullerilight and banana

Lunch - omelette with cheese (2 hexas),1 snack size(28g) wholemeal roll (half hexb) plum and apple.

Dinner - BBQ time.....I am doing this in advance as having a few vodkas so might forget !!!!
I have 2 BGTY sausages (1 syn), 3 snack size wholemeal rolls (1.5 hexb), homemade syn free burgers, salmon, homemade syn free coleslaw, home made syn free onion chutney, salad.

Pudding - 1 delmonte pineapple lolly(3.5 syns)

Drinks - Vodka 150mls (15 syns) with diet coke.

2 hexa and 2 hexb
Total syns - 19.5

Back