Mel's weight loss diary

Day 5 complete I feel so much better than I did five days ago. Night all xx

Good night! You've done the hard bit now, every day from here will be better :)

Morning Jo thank you love I so hope so. I'm happy to put my social life on hold for the forseeable. I weighed this morning and another 2lb gone so that's 11lb so far I'm extra pleased as it takes me to 15st 13lb so back into the 15s is great. My problem is keeping the momentum going when the losses slow down. I will try and remember the bigger picture I so want to achieve my goal weight this year. Have a good day love xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Jo thank you love I so hope so. I'm happy to put my social life on hold for the forseeable. I weighed this morning and another 2lb gone so that's 11lb so far I'm extra pleased as it takes me to 15st 13lb so back into the 15s is great. My problem is keeping the momentum going when the losses slow down. I will try and remember the bigger picture I so want to achieve my goal weight this year. Have a good day love xx

Great loss so far well done:) when is ur official weigh in.

I officially weigh on Friday mornings xx

Hey! I'll be following you avidly lo. I'm 42 and feel I'm at last chance saloon too. I'm on day 4 and have a bit more to lose than you but a slightly higher target. MY CDC is on holiday until the 23rd so no official weigh in until then but after that it'll be weekly on a fri. Lets do this! Good luck xxx

Scooter chick it's a deal. After this year I will never ever do this again proper last chance for me too. I love this diet because the loses are huge but it plays havoc with family and friends and unless any of them have been in out situation they just don't understand. I turn 40 next month and although I will still be overweight when my birthday hits determined I will not finish the year that way. I was not a fat child I pilled my weight on after having my children and my first marriage was abusive. I really need to do this now so your support is very welcome xxx

Scooter chick it's a deal. After this year I will never ever do this again proper last chance for me too. I love this diet because the loses are huge but it plays havoc with family and friends and unless any of them have been in out situation they just don't understand. I turn 40 next month and although I will still be overweight when my birthday hits determined I will not finish the year that way. I was not a fat child I pilled my weight on after having my children and my first marriage was abusive. I really need to do this now so your support is very welcome xxx

Similar here Mel, I was always a bit heavier but not massively so however I piled it on in my first marriage, left him and lost it all without any effort whatsoever, got married again, this time it was also an abusive marriage, we split up about 8 months ago (my youngest of 3 children is 13 months!!) and I've comfort ate my way to huge proportions. Having children has made it harder plus with him being their father I can't quite shake him so I've continued to eat. But NO MORE. I want to have fun with my kids and live long enough to see them grow up xx

Thanks Hun I am loving the zone. I hope it can last a long while lol xx

Scooter what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger we will get there. Another 1lb for me this morning so weighing as 15st 12lb which from 16.9 is 11lb whoops I've been a pound ahead lol maths obviously not my strong point. Ah I don't care really just glad to be back in the 15s. I feel amazing have some energy levels which is very welcome and slept like a log last night. Have a fab day all it's pissing down here in Herts a very wet school run this morning xx

11lbs is fab!!! And big enough you start to feel the difference! Well done you :) Think I'm showing about 7lbs xx

Woop! That's fantastic, shows its well worth sticking to, you just can't beat the results on this plan.

Hope you have a great day.

Thanks ladies official weigh Tomoz and will try not weigh daily going forward from there. I am also planning to weigh fortnightly because I find small losses so de motivational. Even if I had lost ten pounds the week previous a small loss of one to two pounds proper has a negative effect. X

Day two on Shake that weight I'm not too keen if I'm honest but have stock for a week so will continue. Still 100% on plan so all good xx

Did you say you're doing shake that instead of cambridge? Have to say, I tried exante but it was disgusting!! Also tried some slim fast which was equally vile. I guess I'm just a cambridge girl!

How you doing this evening? I'm excited to hear about your weigh in results!

Day two on Shake that weight I'm not too keen if I'm honest but have stock for a week so will continue. Still 100% on plan so all good xx

what is shake that weight? The thought of giving up my chocolate tetra keeps me with cambridge lol xx

Ah ladies I will be back on Cambridge from weds lol once I've got through this weeks packs I am not keen but thought to save 40 month it was worth a try lol. Xx

Just catching up after not being online a few days and wow! Go Mel Go! You're doing fab! How good does it feeling dropping down into that next stone!

Am on day 4 today I had a strange week as worked 3 nights so had to adjust my eating and it was tough but i got there. Lost 5lb so must have done ok.. :)

Bet you're excited for tomorrow morning!!!

x

I am indeed although I have visions of getting on the scales and gained a few pounds lol will post in the morning. Night all xxxx

Back