Mel's weight loss diary

Quick reply this morning will add more later official weigh in 16.0 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Quick reply this morning will add more later official weigh in 16.0 xx

Well done Mel!! So that's 9lbs off????? What a start!

Typical my scales have been well behaved all week and come weigh in day they decide to go funny, they showed 16.3 15.13 and 16 all within the space of seconds but they showed 16 a few times so going with that. I am so happy with a 9lb loss but will source new scales I think going forwards. Have a good day everyone.. X

Hi Mel,

Well done on that INCREDIBLE first WI!! That must've given you a massive boost to get going with!

I'm back on track after a Christmas break - getting married in May which keeps me sticking to it!

Have a great weekend,

xx

That's fantastic Mel! Well done you :) xxx

Thanks ladies I am very pleased I hope the losses stay regular and large lol. I hope you are all doing well weekends can be hard so stay focused I'm at a wedding Tomoz so need to stay strong I am planning on having the porridge before I go luckily it isn't until 230. Xxxx

You'll be fine! You've got through the hard bit and when you get home having stayed on track you'll be so so happy and proud.

Eating porridge as I type it tastes ok not as bad as I was expecting lol. Weight this morning 15st 13lb xx

I was at a wedding today. I was expecting to buffet and thought it would be easy but unfortunately it was a sit down meal. I did the best I could, chicken chasseur so ate the chicken pieces and left as much of the sauce that I could with a few mushrooms and root veg, three sips of champers for the toasts. No pud and loads of water. Not hungry and I'm very proud I had a small moment where I asked myself if I wanted the day off but it's only a week in so not even up for negotiation really. Xx

Thanks shrinky the scales are showing 15.13 still so no damage has been done thankfully. I have been at a frozen party today and have just got home need to blitz the house which is resembling a squat but just had time to post and eat a bar. Weekend over which I'm grateful for I need the routine diet wise. Xx

Morning all just a quick post assign dashing to the office. I'm totally in the zone and it feels incredible I am not hungry had a shower this morning and didn't feel faint lol and feel very well in myself I honestly don't know what I would have done without this forum to keep me focused in my first week I am sure without your support I would have failed so thank you everyone. Have a good Monday xx

Morning Mel,

Sounds like you're stuck into ketosis! Well done at the wedding - stellar effort that will stand you in good stead with future plans/events!

Happy Monday lovely,

xx

Thanks Hun I was very very proud. I have a fancy dress party coming up next month and I'm a mermaid tried on my outfit tonight it's hilarious and actually doesn't look too bad. Mind you I do t take myself seriously. Xx

I am coming to the end of my shake that weight products some were ok some were bloody awful so will probably not order anymore for now. I'm in a dilemma I'm totally in the zone and the scales show 15.11 this morning so it's working fine so I am thinking I may have a week of calorie counting and stick to around 600 but supplement with vitamins so I'm still getting everything I need. To be honest I have a good five stone to go yet and will need the help and support of my cd counsellor when I'm not far from goal and looking to go through the steps. So I'm still going to do a vlvd but kind of my own. Weight watcher meals are so much nicer than the cd ones. What do you reckon ladies can I still stay here cause I feel I've got to know you all now and we are all still on similar calories? I'm hoping to remain in ketosis because of the calories because that is absolutely key in my opinion xx

I'm not sure that'd be safe. A lot of research has gone into making sure Cambridge products give us what we need on such low cals and I'm not sure just taking vitamins and staying low calorie is the same. If its cost that's the issue could you try slim and save or exante or one of the cheaper plans?

I will look into the two that you suggest. I do understand regarding the whole science behind etc so I do agree with you. Thanks for posting x

I'm with Jo on this one - the reason we can do a VLCD on shakes is because they are balanced with vitamins and stuff - it's also why my hair and nails look amazing, i'm sure!

******* and Amazon sometimes offer deals on the online ones so may be worth having a look?

xx

Yes agree with the other girls. Even with a vitamin supplement you would need a minimum of 1200 cals a day to meet all your nutritional requirements. Have you tried the tetras? I only buy chocolate tetras and chocolate orange bars, so boring but I can't stomach anything else. I've had a spicy tomato soup to try in my cupboard for about a year now and just can#t bring myself to do it lol. I'm looking forward to trying the spg bols though ;) Slim and Save is good and their choc truffle bars are incredible, as are some of their meal type sachets but must admit the choc tetra's keep me with cambridge, that and the fact I have to stand on my CDC's scales weekly.

Back