Men Only thread - No women allowed!

Some women would do anything to infiltrate a lads discussion!

woman-beard.jpg

Now she's HOT! :D

so called modern women are just not ladies as I remember them I think Ladettes is the term. As gentlemen which most of us men are, I find it increasingly difficult to find a genuine lady companion so gentlemen what do we do ????

Gentlemen???
And you find it hard, to find a compainon!!!! Try being a bloody women...men, can be such tossers lol

so called modern women are just not ladies as I remember them I think Ladettes is the term. As gentlemen which most of us men are, I find it increasingly difficult to find a genuine lady companion so gentlemen what do we do ????

Light the blue touch paper.....:eek::D

And there was me wanting to talk about the offside rule and what the best gadget on Firebox currently is...

Walk away from the thread lol

Finishing school! All British girls should be forced to spend at least a month in Italy, France or Spain to see how mainland European women conduct themselves with such dignity and poise. The course could be completed by the young ladies being taught essential cooking skills and ironing!!!

it is so hard to keep the fairer sex happy as now all they do is hire limos and act like hooligans, buy sex toys, try to be independent but obviously couldnt do that as we, gentlemen no they need us more than they like to let on.

it is so hard to keep the fairer sex happy as now all they do is hire limos and act like hooligans, buy sex toys, try to be independent but obviously couldnt do that as we, gentlemen no they need us more than they like to let on.

Not so kind sir, half a pint and quickie and jobs a goodun!

So right Scaz when I go to Seville these really are genuine feminine specimens that can stand tall and look beautiful only talk when spoken too. As you say Scaz finishing school is a great way for females to learn to be a W.I.F.E (Washing, Ironing, F??????, Etc)

tumbleweed_004.jpg

LOL.............you guys have nothing to say without imput from us gals!!!!!

anyone have a landing net I feel I may need one soon lol xx

Nosey women, never!
Spanish women, now I want one I wonder if there is a site where you can buy one, stand-by just off on ebay!

They are all out on the lash tonight Gaz.Something to do with Euro 08. Apparently they won.;)

Back