• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Men... There's just not enough of us...

lol, talk about feeling out numbered! =)

Started on Friday... and now I've figured out my healthier options and portion sizes I seem to be coasting. Picked weigh day as Saturday, saved 4 points yesterday and looking at saving 4 again today.

Is it bad to save 4 everyday and not use them ? I really don't feel I need all 29! :-s

Sorry to those who only have 18 and are like... man, I could eat them!

Hope you're all having a good week! =)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

phill1978

wants to get slim
hello justjon welcome its nice to see another man on the forum. not sure about your points , think one of the ladies will be able to answer that for . good luck on your losses and luck forward reading more of your post

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
Hellloooooooo jon! sorry lady here :giggle:

A few weeks ago i saved 4 points a day and didnt eat them and i did really well at WI. I wouldnt do it every week and i try to eat nearly all my points, i've saved 1.5 today, 0.5 yesterday etc but its up to you. everyone is different and its trial and error in my opinion!

Hi Jon welcome why dont you save the 4 points a day and have a takeaway wthin the saved points before the end of your weigh-in week? Lots do that x

phill1978

wants to get slim
When I started I was on 40 points:eek:, found the best way to use them for me was to have breakfast, lunch tea and dinner and a couple of snacks.
For me point killers are sandwiches, cheese and a little bit of chocolate but not all at once :D
Im now down to 36 and I still struggle, but my wife keeps track and tells me off when I dont eat them all.

Hope this helps

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
He cant save all his points for a take-away :( I'll be left drooling over his food lol. (sorry baby) I can only save about 2 a day and my weigh day is a Monday...... I could change it but i like it too much lol.

I agree we do need more men on minimins for the guys on ww's :)

Definitely good to see more men on here :)
as to using up your points, what about some juice or sugary drinks? I was very excited to find Mountain Dew seems to be becoming readily available here now, as I love it, but a bottle is like 4 points or something stupid!! I now have a fridge full that I never have enough points left for :(
good luck :)