Men ugh!

chwozer

My boyfriend is really getting on my wick! We live together and he doesnt support me as much as he should. Wen I first started weight watchers he told me he wouldnt rub all the nice food in my face and he would come on walks with me but now he's starting to buy all the cakes and bread rolls and crisps that I love and he's eating them right infront of me.. UGH MEN!!!:mad:

I know exactly how you feel! My partners supposed to be on a diet aswell but tonight he went to MacDonalds!! :mad: I had Beans on toast like a good girl but i could kill him sometimes :mad:

He really annoyed me today a mac donalds add came on tv and he said awh id luv mc donalds i tink il go get sum and i kinda gave ou and he was like 'im not the one on the diet' wot an ass!!!! then i asked him 2 cum on a walk and he was like 'no i hate walkin'!! great support NOTTTT stil not talkin 2 him LOL

oh dear!! I do have the same problem. I took my daughter to the shops on sunday morning because i was bored. It is good to just got for a walk on your own at times :) You think and give yourself support!

My fave line tonight was "Well mummy wants to be thin sweety thats why she has beans on toast" :D

iva lil girl aswel but shes ony 9 months so she hasn a clue yet.. ye i dont mind walking on my own wit de ipod but i jus luv chatting while im walking cos ya dont notice how long ur walk is or how tired u ar (til u get home) my friend usually walks wit me but she had 2 cancel dats de ony reason i asked him.. :p:p:p

tanx hun..ye im defo gona stick it.. was gona get a curry wit him 2moro 4 my weekly treat but im not gona do it now 2 prove a point!! so :p:p:p to him LOL

ha i guess in a way i'm glad that my OH lives in sheffield so they can't rub there fatty foods into my face!

hey i am quite lucky my o/h has surported my soo much :) I would just try ur best to ignore him eating rubbish as it will make ur will power soo much stronger and people start to notice and its great when they do :)

I remember two days into the start of my diet my hubby came in late from work and brought home chicken pie and chips and there I was pratically drooling so much so I made him go and finish it off in his car :8855:

Men are just a pain in the bum!!!! My bf is not too bad with eating food in front of me as we dont live together and if he is here i cook and its always ww or i cook him something i dont like lol. He is a bad influence when we are out tho, tempting me with kfc!!! Dont worry about him, say strong and soon enough you will be looking gorgeous and he will be flabbing out and asking for your help!!!

I have to admit tho. i wouldnt want to make my boyfriend go on a diet just because i am. support fair enough, but if he didnt want to change what hes eating i kind of think thats fair enough.

my boyfriend isn't to bad but my BOSS is awful, since i started he has been getting fish and chips, curry chips out of the local chipper and he laughs at me then just keeps going YUM YUM would u like some lol i swear to god like ! He sits in our office stuffing his face at 1

Aww hun, don't let him get in the way of your progress, my husband isn't very supportive either, but not by wafting cakes and things under my nose but by wanting me to eat less, his method of shifting a few pounds is by starving himself and then just having a salad or something in the evening - seeing me sitting there with a full meal (within my points) riles him up - he even suggested I cut my points down to 20 0r 19 because I will lose weight faster... pffft!

my boyfriend is quiet and lets me get on with it. theres no " you should do this,you shouldnt do that" if we go out for dinner and i have a blow out, he says " you look beautiful the way you are but if you want to carry on, forget about today"

You have to think logically aswell, say you have a bad day, its not actually going to make much difference if any, it only makes a difference if u do it day after day

lol he is wonderful, but dont be fooled he can be a royal tit at times too, but thats men for ya! lol

Back