Total Solution Mere's Diary

Yay for compliments! Well done Mere what a great start to the day :) xx

Thank you girls.
I did not take any photos when I started but I have a photo taken last year at the same weight as I started this time so I can use that for comparison.
Mere x

:happy096: Well Done You!!! Many more compliments to come.:D

Thanks girls I must admit I was dead chuffed! :D
Mere x

Hi
I have drunk copious amounts of water again today. My hubby swears he can hear me slosh as I walk past. ;)
Mere x

Lol..

Thanks ED, Marge and Harry
When I was at the gym this morning a woman asked me how much weight I had lost because she could see a huge difference in me. :D
I liked the word huge in that context. :)
Mere x
Thats marvellous Mere :D

Your losses aren't so slow now are they Mere! Well done you! Enjoy that ride on cloud nine when people comment on how amazing you look, you deserve it after all your hard work.

Thanks Angel x

Hoz ur day going Mere???

Hi Harry
I have had a great day. Gym first thing then went to Glasgow with hubby. I was really cold in Glasgow and decided to buy myself a base layer to go under my fleece. I took a size 16 into the changing room because it looked small made. Too big so tried 14 still too big! Couldn't believe it I am over the moon wearing size 12 again.:D I will not buy any more clothes until I reach my target. I have my WI tomorrow. I hope you have had a good day. :)
Mere x

Yay for the size 12! :D :D

Yay for the size 12 mere and good luck for tomorrow!!! Xxx

Last edited:
Yaaaay size 12 brrrrrrrilliant hun :) Good luck for tomorrow.

Oh fantastic Mere!!! Thats brilliant! :D I bet you feel great xx

Hi Girls
I do feel great. I couldn't believe it when the size 14 was too big.:D Tried on 3 pairs of size 12 jeans from my thin wardrobe and I can get into them all cumfortably with just a little bulge over the waist band.
I will not wear them until there is no bulge.
Just going to weigh at home tomorrow as the gym is too cold. I am going to Fife for a few days to look after my twin grandsons. My son is a single dad and the boys are off school for a few days so hubby and I to the rescue.
Mere x
PS will take bars and shakes with me. :)

Wowzers Mere! Well done you! See all that gyming it has paid off! Soon you'll be skipping about in size 10s!! Hope you have a great time with your grandsons :) xx

That's fantastic Mere!!!! Size 12 is a fab achievement, your gymming has defi paid off!

Thanks Noor
Hope you have had a good day today. Did your sore throat mean you got out of the family visit?
Mere x

Back