Total Solution Mere's Diary

Have a fab day Mere. Got to agree with the others, You are THE most supportive member to us all, You really deserve a good whooosh soon although i am convinced you have lost inches xx

Personal trainer at the gym said today that my waist was looking a lot slimmer and that weight did not matter!!! Who is she kidding!!!!
Everyone on here gets so excited about weight loss. We are all obsessed me especially at the moment.
Mere x

Well we don't wantyou looking like Mr Universe haha! Well done on the exercise- your'll be looking fab!!

I don't look fab but maybe by the time I reach goal I will look fit! :)
Mere x

Personal trainer at the gym said today that my waist was looking a lot slimmer and that weight did not matter!!! Who is she kidding!!!!
Everyone on here gets so excited about weight loss. We are all obsessed me especially at the moment.
Mere x

I think it is nice to see the numbers going down on the scales, but I also really appreciate clothes feeling loser, and the tape measure showing less too :)

I would be happy to take either inches or lbs! I read someone on here the other day saying.. would you rather be a size 24 and weigh 9st, or be a size 10 and weigh 24st?

Losing inches will drop the clothes sizes after all and theres no point losing 7lbs if your clothes feel exactly the same.

I love to see lbs come off but with my weight stalling recently i was thrilled to see id lost 1 inch from my waist instead , Just as amazing!

I bet you are going to have a plesant surprise with the measuring :D xx

I will let you know the inch loss later on Wednesday.
Mere x

After a little whoooshet I am pleased to report that I have lost 1.5lbs in the last 10 days. Slow and steady wins the race!
Mere x :D

Thats fantastic Mere! Im soooo pleased for you, Thats taken you over the half a stone mark!!!! :D xx

That's great news Mere.Keep it up!!!

After a little whoooshet I am pleased to report that I have lost 1.5lbs in the last 10 days. Slow and steady wins the race!
Mere x :D

Whooooshet City Mere :D
Fabby :D

Well done Mere I'm so pleased you've had a whooshet! :D

Hi Thanks all of you for the support about my weight loss.
Mere x

Whoooooshed oot yer nut!!

:8855:

Iv been dying to say that for ages lol! :D xx

Had my daughter and her family here for dinner. It did not bother me to cook the meal or to sit at the dining table drinking my shake while they tucked into a two course meal.

Even when my grandson left some of his dessert I was not tempted to finish it off.
Once they left the children had left some jelly babies. They were my favourite black ones and I have been so tempted to pop one in my mouth.

It is the first time I have been tempted to eat something I should not have and I know I would have a touch of the ' Marge's if I did. So I am taking myself to bed to read, out of temptations way. :wave_cry:

Mere x

Well done Mere !!
I am soooo glad you have done !!
I had to eat the heads off of some jelly babies the first time on Exante, all in the name of child entertainment ... honest !!;)

Marge I believe you but honestly I would not stop at the heads. The whole body would be in my mouth before you could say child abuse!
Mere x

Marge I believe you but honestly I would not stop at the heads. The whole body would be in my mouth before you could say child abuse!
Mere x

I know what you mean Mere, I was lucky enough to be sharing them ....
LINKY

;)

Brilliant will power Mere :D

Back