Total Solution Mere's Diary

Aww Mere, I am sorry to hear about your sons loss...
I am glad you are there at this time for them all xxx

Thanks girls. :D
Mere x

Ah Mere i m so sorry about ur loss hun, thats really thoughtful of you to go there and spend time with them. Lookafter yourself hunny and enjoy ur time with family.

Thanks Harry.
Mere x

Mere your news in the forum today brought tears to my eyes. A very sad situation and I feel for your son and all affected by such a dreadful loss. Life can be so harsh at times and puts into perspective our much smaller issues and challenges. Have a lovely time with your family. Xxx

Thanks Mandy
Mere x

Have a nice and romantic day Mere ;-)

Thanks Marge but it is not going to happen. Hubby has taken the twins snowboarding to Glenshee. Son at work so it is me and his dog against the world!
I am lounging about in dressing gown when normally I would be leaping about in the bodysculpt class. Sun is shining so will take the pooch out for a long walk on the beach later. Hope your day is more romantic than mine! :D
Mere x

Have a lovely Valentines day however you spend it Mere :) Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Mine will be spent cleaning and at the doctors hehe we dont bother with Valentines xx

Ha ha i think you change my name Mere, on my Thread you said marge and here as well LOOOOL:D i like name Marge instead of Harry Lol i hope Marge wont mind me sharing her name he he he he. Enjoy your day hun i have two dogs and i m thinking to take them to park, then cleaning.Not bothered with valentines day to be honest, i dont need one day to tell my hubby that i love him.i love him everyday and tell him everyday.

Sorry Harry
I am still sitting about in my dressing gown not even had my first shake yet. Put the muddle down to low blood sugar. :D
Not the slightest bit hungry yet but know I must eat. Enjoy your day.
Mere x

Morning Mere. Walk on beach with dogs sounds lovely. My unexpected valentines pressie was a china mug with a black Labrador in different positions like lazy, loyal, hungry etc. it made me laugh. A bit like some of the others valentines day is everyday for us. We even have the same cards we bought in 1996 when we got together. Awwwww. Have a good time.

The mug sounds lovely. :)
Mere x

My V day has been a long nap now getting ready for a night shift! Enjoy your day Mere xx

Don't work too hard Sage. :D
Mere x

Best laid schemes gang aft a glae!
My sister has just invited me to a very posh hotel to celebrate her 60th birthday at the beginning of March. This will involve going to stay with her for a few days as she lives in the far north of Scotland, a few miles from John o' Groats and it is a 6-7 hour drive.
The dinner will be during my AAM week so at least I have a bit of lee way.
Problem is my sister is several stones heavier than me and is always on about her weight but she cannot stick to a diet. I do not want to tell her I am on Exante so I will have to come off plan for the few days I will be staying up there.
I am not happy about coming off plan because I know I will be out of ketosis. I plan to eat very sensibly but as she will be cooking I will not have a great choice in what I eat.
As I said earlier in another post sometimes life gets in the way of dieting , this is just such a time.
Mere x

Sounds like you've already made great choices Mere and you should enjoy yourself! Occations like that cant be avoided nor should they! We still have to live a life and im sure you will do great and be back on plan with some lovely memories to show for it :) xx

Thanks ED for the vote of confidence but I think I will need a good bit of support from all you super girls to get me back on track.:)
Mere x

I agree with ED mere. If I can get straight back on it, I've every faith that you can. Your doing great! A little reroute won't stop you getting there. Xxx

Thanks Carrie,
I ordered a box of chocolate shakes from Exante this morning as it is such a good buy with 65% off. I should have reached goal by the time I finish all the shakes and bars I have now. But I may revise my goal downwards when I reach a BMI of 24.9. :D
Mere x

Back