Total Solution Mere's Diary

Can't wait for your reply to Marge's question Ali. :D
Mere x

Haha! The first time I heard of it was from a friend, it was called blessed herbs, basically its a formula (tablet or liquid, or both) that you swallow and it 'unclogs' your intestines, gets rid of the 'mucus' and 'other debris' and it all comes out of the business end! There are people who actually video their 'results' and poke at it with a stick, then upload it to YouTube!!!

I can understand if you're bloated etc then you might want to try that, but to then poke it with a stick and do a video review?! Vom!

Having said that, I couldn't not watch, it was revolting but compelling to watch lol!

Yeh... I'm gonna get my coat and leave...!

When I did the Master Cleanse years ago you basically cleaned out your colon. You had to do salt water flushes twice a day, omg that was horrific, but it did get rid of all the "crap" lol.

Lovely! Did you feel better after? I wonder what effect it would have on the waistline?

After seeing the 'results' it does make me think urgh I wouldn't want that stuck in my guts.

Salt water and poking with a stick! No thanks. I will stick with colon massages for now.
Surely if you lost all the gunge you would have a good weight loss but as soon as you started eating again it would all clog again with a weight gain?
Or am I missing something here?
I remember Princess Di had colonic irrigation on a regular basis as she was addicted to junk but was obsessed with how she looked. She was bulimic too poor thing.
Mere x

No, I don't fancy being poked with a stick :eek:
I will try the massage next time I need to, and the psyllium husks every so often:)

Not you that is poked with the stick but you poking your phoo! Gross.
Mere x

Aye I know, but the stick is going the wrong way. Nowt should go in there :eek:
Its a one way system as far as im concerned !!!
:D

Yay for the movement Mere! I must too have a look at a colon massage thing- think I'll hold off on the stick prodding thing you guys are talking about! :eek:

What have i just walked into here :eek:

Bum prodding, sticks and poo! Hehe kidding, have a nice day Mere xx

OMG...I too am worried about what has been going on. Think I need to read the previous page!

What have i just walked into here :eek:

Bum prodding, sticks and poo! Hehe kidding, have a nice day Mere xx

Thanks ED
Believe me you are not missing anything important.
Mere x

Today I took a pair of size 10 jeans back to Marks. The woman taking them asked if there was anything wrong with them and I said no they were just a little big. She then said
"If I had a pair of size ten jeans that were too big I would be shouting it from the roof tops."
It was really funny but made me feel good.
Mere x

It is a good feeling. Hope many more compliments on your way hun.

Wow that is MEGa

Today I took a pair of size 10 jeans back to Marks. The woman taking them asked if there was anything wrong with them and I said no they were just a little big. She then said
"If I had a pair of size ten jeans that were too big I would be shouting it from the roof tops."
It was really funny but made me feel good.
Mere x

Good morning Mere, fabulous! Am going to add that to my list of goals! :D xx

I love the size 10 jeans story- must have felt so good!! X

that must have felt good, I hope I get to say that again

Back