Total Solution Mere's Diary

I haven't tried the mango shake, but I do prefer the old 4 shakes flavours than any of the new shakes I have tried :)

Me too, the newer shakes are a lot thinner and do not have the same strength of flavour. At least I only bought the box with 25 of each flavour. x

Well done on your weight loss Mere - I hear you on the shakes I've only ever stuck to vanilla - it's a shame they have got thinner the vanilla ones are so creamy x

My favourite shakes are the vanilla too but I find the chocolate ones keep me fuller for longer although I am not keen on chocolate - very strange!

Yes. The 4 original shakes are thicker. I thought it was just me that thought they kept me fuller :)

I haven't tried any new flavours but I will fancy mango flavour I think.
how are you doing Mere?

Back from my sisters. Was fairly good food wise and had a couple of good long walks so hope I have not done too much damage. Going to try to catch up with what you have all been up to! x

Its nice to get away for a few days, and equally good to get home again eh ?
Glad you managed to be sensible :)

Back to exercising. Two hour walk and 800 calories, pleased with that. Back to the gym tomorrow.

Did you have a nice Easter Mere? X

Hi Lil
I had a really good Easter, spent time with my son and daughter and their families. Did not eat any Easter eggs as I am not a fan of chocolate but did have a fair few glasses of wine and the odd hot cross bun!
Back to Exante and the usual routine tomorrow. Damage limitation is the name of the game have a size 10 dress to get into for my friends daughters wedding in less than a fortnight! Help!

You are doing great Mere. Carry on with your exercise routine.

Today's exercise was Zumba my heart rate monitor is not working properly and my Fitbit will not sync with my I pad so not sure how many calories I used.
Tried on my dress for the wedding in a few days time, I have a bit of a spare tyre so some serious dieting is needed between now and the 2nd of May. Wedding is on the 3rd May but we are away for the weekend to attend it so not many days left to kick my butt into gear!

Come on Mere!!! You can do it.
I am going through same sort of situation. I need to loose about two inches. Its really tight from my breast.
We can do it....

You are right Harry we can do it if we want it enough. x

Same here mere, wedding to go to a week on Saturday. Im seriously TS until then. I should have done this before now. Another function I will feel like a flump at :(:eek:

Last edited:
I really can't get into the frame of mind for dieting. The problem is I look ok and can get into my clothes but I know I can look a whole lot better and more importantly feel a whole lot better. Our wedding is on the 3rd May, is that the same day as yours? x

Ah I completely understand you there I feel the same mere. We need to do it and our wedding is on 25th of may:(

Back