Total Solution Mere's Diary

Have been doing a lot of exercise but am not losing weight. Today I walked for over 9 miles just under 23,000 steps!

Do you think your eating enough then Mere? The only reason I ask is your doing alot of exercise and people always seem to lose more when they fuel their body more?
I'm surprised in my own weight loss with 5:2 this week. I think I've finally got my head around eating again and not feeling guilt.

X

How you count your steps mere?
I need to do that as well.
Hope you are having a good day.

I wear a fitbit that measures the steps you take and the distance you walk. I also have a heart rate monitor that measures the calories I use while exercising.

Hubby is away with our son-in-law to stay with our son for the weekend so I have the house to myself for two days. Love it and am doing TS while he is away and I don't need to cook!

Are you enjoying your fitbit?

i still love mine

Yes I love my fitbit but I love my heart rate monitor even better because I find the calorie count with it is more accurate. I wear both when I go to the gym because it is only the fitbit that measures steps. x

Hey Mere, how are you doing ? :)

Hi Marge
I am not doing too grand. Still staying at 10st 5lb have been there for months now. Been spending more time hill walking than in the gym but am getting much fitter. I like your gym challenge. I walk at 6 kph faster than that and I am jogging but I do it at an incline of 10 so it really does burn off the calories.
I think I am just fed up with Exante now but I still have about 200 packs left. I will not buy any more when they are finished. Usually have a shake and a bar every day so they will probably last until I go my holiday in August. Going to catch up with the various threads now. x

You are still within half a stone of your goal weight Mere :)
And if you are getting fitter, your clothes must still be fitting, as you will have toned up :)
I know what you mean about getting fed up with Exante. I have gone through that stage many times in the last 3 years :eek:. However, I am too far away from goal to give up completely, so I continue :)

1 hour at the gym then 1/2 hour on treadmill, just over 3km. 1 shake, 1 bar and a small bowl of soup so far today. If I can keep this up surely the weight will drop!
Taking up Marge's challenge means only 198km to go!!!

Haha well done mere :D
Im off to the gym soon and aiming for 5km :)

Just read a news article about obesity. If you lose 3% of body weight and keep it off for 12 to 18 months you get huge health benefits. I have kept 10% off for 17 months so I should be leaping about in happiness instead of feeling it is all too much!
Oh well back to the treadmill tomorrow. x

Had another shake for dinner so ended on 740 cals. MFP says I will weigh 128lbs in 5 weeks. Aye right! x

Just read a news article about obesity. If you lose 3% of body weight and keep it off for 12 to 18 months you get huge health benefits. I have kept 10% off for 17 months so I should be leaping about in happiness instead of feeling it is all too much!
Oh well back to the treadmill tomorrow. x

I know what you mean Mere !
I have almost 4 and a half stone off, and its such a struggle to get rid of the rest and keep it off :eek:
Treadmill for me too tomorrow ;)

Did you manage your 5k? How many Km do you still have to do? x

Did you manage your 5k? How many Km do you still have to do? x

I did Mere, and felt fabulous for doing so :D
I have only done 8km in total, so 193km to get done by July 27th :eek:
It took me 44mins odd to do 5km yesterday, walking mostly but s few spurts of running :)
I will try to beat my time on days I'm working, and short if time. On days I'm off, I will treadmill for an 1hr in total to try and build up the distance ;)

Good on you. I did another 3km on the treadmill today so only 195km to go!

Im on pause now Mere till I feel better :)
I'm hoping I wake up tomorrow feeling grand :D

Treadmill today 6km and 600 calories so only 189 km to go now!

Walk with my daughter this afternoon, just over an hour and another 6km. Now just 183km to go, I am on a roll!

Back