Total Solution Mere's Diary

Skye is a very beautiful place. The pictures do not do it justice. We have been there 5 times in the last two years and intend going again in February for hubby's birthday.

Protein water down day finished on 362 calories.

Skye is lovely :)
Glad you enjoyed your weekend :)

Thanks Marge, went to the gym and did an hour of exercise, arm is sore but I feel good. Hope you are feeling better now. x

Pics are stunning Mere. Hope you didn't get post holiday blues after being somewhere so lovely.

Thanks Angel, I have got straight back into the diet with protein water yesterday and a healthyish up day today. We will be going back to Skye early in the New Year. We have stayed at the same hotel the last three times we have been there so the owners have said we can have bed and breakfast half price and just to let them know when we want to come. Can't feel blue with that kind of deal! x

Up day finished on 1245 calories.

Fast day today, had 2 protein waters so far. Will try to do 7 or 8 today.

Hi Mere, do you have food on days that you have the protein water. Been looking on line but I'm a bit confused x :)

No food you have between 7 and 9 protein drinks made with whey powder using half the usual amount of powder and with double the water suggested on the tub. Pretty bland but you have one between 1.5 and 2.5 hours apart. I found this intermittent diet in the One Day Diet book. I can't comment on how successful it will be because I only started it last week then had 4 days away in a hotel. It works the same way as the 5/2 diet with proper food alternate days. Can't do 2 days in a row. Hope that gives you an idea. You can also drink green tea. x

Sounds interesting, I wonder if will help with muscle tone when going to the gym or exercising x

The protein powder is supposed to stop the muscle loss usually associated with fasting or extreme dieting so no drop in metabolic rate. x

Yes that makes sense. Will have to read that book once I'm closer to goal although my leg muscles could do with a bit of wasting, they're not on the small side :eek: x

We are never happy with our bodies. I have skinny legs that are never shapely no matter how much exercise I do! x

I hope your protein shakes are going down well today Mere :)

They are going down well. x

After 4 days away 2 down days and 1 up day my weight is up a pound to my usual 10st 5.5lb. Today is an up day then I have another 3 down days and 3 up days before my next WI. Only 6 and a bit weeks to son's wedding with 7.5lbs to lose. Could do it if my up days are not too up!

You can do it Mere. You have such determination and discipline. Have you got your wedding outfit yet?

Yes Angel I bought a beautiful grape coloured Jacque Vert dress in a size 12. Because it is a winter wedding I am going to wear a red military style coat, a black cloche hat and black riding boots to the service. Then back at the hotel I will ditch the coat and boots put on black heels and change the felt hat for a black feather hatinator. So I am sorted. I can get into the dress comfortably but I would really like to get back to my target weight. Still have to order my corsage, I think I will go for cream flowers with a green tartan ribbon to match hubby's kilt. His clan is MacDonald of Clan Ranald, which is a beautiful ancient tartan. He is wearing it with black shirt and socks and a silver cravat type tie very smart. My future daughter in laws mother died last year so I do not have to worry about colour clashes. The bridesmaids and flower girls are wearing teal and my son and grandsons are wearing grey kilts with black shirts etc. bet you are sorry you asked! x

Back