Total Solution Mere's Diary

Finished the day on 899 calories including a small glass of prosecco in the hot tub, real indulgence!

Finished the day on 899 calories including a small glass of prosecco in the hot tub, real indulgence!

Lovely :D

2 kinds of scan bran ?
Nooooooo !
I didn't know that.
I think I have the original ones.
Is there much difference in taste ?
Or calories?
I think they are a god send Mere.
So low in calories but I definitely feel I have had a decent something to eat whenever I have them :D

I have just looked on the h&b website. I definitely have the bran ones not the oat ones. It will be interesting to hear what you think is the best Mere :)
I think I will see if my h&b has them next time I go. I don't know if they have had them previously as the man friend got me a couple of packs the last time he was out so I haven't had to look for them :)

I've tried both but don't really notice any difference in flavour or texture lol. They are extremely filling and a complete saviour on fast and non fast days for me :) xxx

I have not tried the bran ones only the oat ones in the red packet. I will buy some of the ones in the blue packet today, they were 20pence cheaper in Ayr yesterday. I agree they are a godsend unbelievably filling. Had two with cream cheese and cucumber yesterday, delicious! X

Is there a calorie difference?
:)

No they are both 31 calories a slice that is why I was a bit confused about the difference and especially the price difference, didn't make sense. x

Scan bran is sounding like a real treat to me today. Think I would actually prefer one of those to a bar of chocolate. Strange how a VLCD makes you want to eat more healthily while you are on it. x

Excellent !!:)

Have changed my avatar to a pic taken at the wedding I attended a couple of weeks ago as I no longer colour my hair!

They are not nasty just very bland but I like them. x

Finished my fast day on 479cals.

479 cals that's lower than exante, did you feel ok on it Mere? I'm sure you'll drop weight in no time.

I feel great on it. The protein water is bland but it really fills you up. My basic metabolic rate is only about 1400 cals so on fast days you are supposed to eat 1/4 of that. I am not a big person so I don't need a lot of food. x

Your picture looks lovely Mere. Wish I could get away without having to dye my hair. Unfortunately I haven't got the right complexion to pull it off.

Ended up doing the Cardio Kettleworx cos couldn't find the Zumba DVD. That's the problem when giving the house a good clean, I cant remember where I put it! x

That is a very good excuse for never cleaning the house again. Thanks for the comment re the picture. I am lucky to have a very good complexion and I put it down to never wearing make up and only washing with soap. Lucky too that my grey hair has come in quite nicely or so my hairdresser says!

Plum tones suit me best. My complexion is quite good but certain colours tend to give me a drained look. I cant wear anything that's beige or autumn tones so its lucky I like pastel & bright colours x

I can't wear beige or autumn colours either so I guess we have a similar skin tone. Red has to have a blue base and I too suit pastel shades best. I had my colours done several years ago and the lady who did it said I was a cool summer! x

Back