Metformin Tablets

He got up on his own accord about five mins after i posted the reply lol,

Been to see my son and shopping having a cuppa than off! My turn to drive boo hoo x

Hi Hun. How u gettin on? Hope u got bk ok. X

Hi hun,

Got back ok, and then had to drive back up yesterday! My uncle passed away! Must say tho i have been ood eating wise but not eaten the 3 meals a day for the past 2 days! Need to start doing that again tomorrow! I will be happy with a 4 pound loss this week!

How you getting on? x

Aw I'm so sorry to hear about ur uncle! I hope u & ur family are ok!

Yeh u shud try n get bk into ur eating routine, otherwise binges can occur!

I'm doing ok thanks Hun. Not had a bad day today food wise. I really wanted sum choc earlier but I resisted lol. A mini achievement in my book :)

Hope ur ok
X

Have you tried the ready made sugar free jelly, when I get an urge for summat sweet I have one of them x

That's a good idea. I used to have those ages ago. Forgot all about them. Good thinkin :)

I have also frozen strawberries and raspberries - put them in fat free yoghurt and imagine you are eating icecream! That works to lol. x

I love that idea x

Hi Cee Cee - i tried a new one today - frozen grapes! Really nice - actually thought they were boiled sweets lol!

Hope your ok? x

Hi Katy! How's things with u? I saw ur results on the val day challenge! Ur doin so well!!! That's brill Hun x

Thanks hun, tbh not been on here much. We move up in eight weeks. Cant wait. How u getting on x

I've not been on here much at all lately. I need to tho, coz it's a great source of support. I've not been great if I'm honest, but I'm back on track now thank god.

So proud of u hun, saw on the val day challenge that u have reached ur goal! That's fabulous!!! Xx

Thanks hun reached my goal of 30 pounds plus lost an extra 10!

Omg that really is fab!! How long had it taken you? Not long is it? Cmon Hun... Share ur secret lol. :) xxx

40 pound lost since Boxing day!

No secret just healthy eating and exercise xx

:)

Have you noticed a difference in clothes etc? Xx

Yeah, i have gone down 2 sizes in trousers and one on top. My new trousers are baggy but need to lose some more off my thighs to get into the next size down x

my doc wont prescribe Metformin as she says there is no proof of it helping with the symptons of PCOS unless i am diabetic I can forget asking again!!!! really sypathetic

have you tried asking a different doctor in the surgery? x

Back