Mexico bride next september

Tut Tut at the Midweek WI!!! X

Is an apple n plum enough in the morning? X

Oh I know just keep praying I lose by Monday lol! Also, I work at hospital I would of eaten more but got a really late break!

Just had a milky bar for snack...are they REaLLY 3pp???

Oh I know just keep praying I lose by Monday lol! Also, I work at hospital I would of eaten more but got a really late break!

Just had a milky bar for snack...are they REaLLY 3pp???

Depends on the size? If u get the ones in a 6 Multipack they are only 2pp! X

Ohhh I got the 2 small bars on calculator said 3 pp ;) oh it was good haha!!

Just checked my ones and 2 12.5g Bars is still 4pp :-( Boo me! X

Sorry guys haven't posted in a little while I haven't gone off track just been sooo busy with work!! Need to update my stats in now 10.7 yay!!!'

Sorry guys haven't posted in a little while I haven't gone off track just been sooo busy with work!! Need to update my stats in now 10.7 yay!!!'

Well Done Jade :) How much does that mean you've lost? Glad to hear the Plan is working for you :) x

I was 11.2 and now 10.7 I'm so please just need it to continue to come off! I'm so happy though never bough I could ever diet yet eat so normal lol x

I was 11.2 and now 10.7 I'm so please just need it to continue to come off! I'm so happy though never bough I could ever diet yet eat so normal lol x

OMG that's fab Sweetie, 9lbs is FAB, It shocked me how 'normal' WW feels, most people needn't even know you're on a diet with this! Keep up the hard work. X

Well done on your losses

Well done you are doing so well. Keep up the fab work hun xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Depends on the size? If u get the ones in a 6 Multipack they are only 2pp! X

So what weight bars are they for 2pp?? And what weight for 3pp?

Back