Mia's Food Diary (Red days)

mia_angel

Silver Member
I am a newbie, so please bare with me until i get used to this! Any advise from you would be fab :)

Saturday EE

B: 2 Weetabix & Semi skimmed milk
L: 2 small slices wholemeal toast with tin of baked beans
D: Rice with Stir fry veg and fry light,

6 syns - olive oil for dinner
2 syns - highlights choc drink
- weight watchers fruit cake slice (not sure how many syns)

Last edited:
Sunday: EE

B: 2 weetabix (HE) with semi skimmed milk (HE)

L: scrambled eggs with ham

D: steak with couscous and veg (the coucous is ready made)

Some grapes

Always have some sort of low fat snack or cake in the evening. When i can log into website i think i can find out how many syns this is.

Last edited:
Monday: Original/Red day
B: 2 small wholemeal toast (HE) with turkey rashers
L: SW quiche (cottage cheese, ham, mushrooms, eggs)
D: SW cottage pie (no potatoes) cheese (HE) salad olive oil (HE)

Semi skimmed milk (HE)

Syns:buttons 35g bag - 8.5 syns & 1 syn muller cheesecake flavour yoghurt

Only realised yesterday that i can have 2 HE from a & b!

I'm going to stick to mostly red days and add some carbs using healthy extras, i know from last time that i wont loose much weight doing a lot of green days :)

Last edited:
Tuesday (using left overs from Monday)

Orginal/red day

B: 2 x Weetabix (HEB) milk (HEA)

L: SW Quiche syn free, (eggs, cottage cheese, ham, mushroom)

D: SW Cottage Pie (no potatoes) syn free, cheese (HEA) Salad (olive oil HEB)

Syns:

Last edited:
Can someone please let me know if i am doing okay, im doing it from home so i want to make sure im not making any mistakes, Thanks x

Think i need to eat more fruit

Hi when you have an extra easy day you need to have a 1/3 of superfree food in your meal, i struggle with this but i believe it will speed up your weightloss.

yeah thats fine you aint put that on your food diary lol, i find it heard to have a 1/3 of superfree on my plate though, maybe just go through your book and write a list of the superfree foods that you like and then stick it on your fridge to remind you.

Tuesday (using left overs from Monday)

Orginal/red day

B: 2 x Weetabix (HEB) milk (HEA)

L: SW Quiche syn free, (eggs, cottage cheese, ham, mushroom) tomatoes

D: SW Cottage Pie (no potatoes) syn free, cheese (HEA) Salad (olive oil HEB) some fromaige frais

Snack: Orange

Syns: 2 light alpen bars 9 syns, muller light cheescake flavour 2 syns = 11 syns today

(someone mentioned they crumbled alpen bars and yoghurt together, thought id try it later!)

Wednesday:

Red day

B: 2 x weetabix (HEB) milk (HEA)

L: smoked salmon, thousand island dressing (4 syns)

D: Tuna salad - 1 tbsp olive oil (syn 6) 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEB)

Snacks: 42g light cathedral cheese (HEA)
Pineapple chunks (tesco pack)

treat size curly wurly 4 syns

Syns: 14

Last edited:
looks okay, but the only thing I would say is on some days I dont think you have eaten enough, especially today, I would think that is way way under what your daily intake should be.

I also suggest trying to add a bit more variety to your days, as I noticed 3 days in a row you had almost the same meals. It isn't really a problem as such, but variety definately helps with better weight losses.

good luck!!

thank you! once ive sorted out some recipes i will have some different things for dinner, i always have weetabix for breakfast anyway and two of the same days were because i had leftovers :)

what more could i eat, fruit and veg you mean?

There's a list in the food optimising book of superfree foods, these include eggs, quorn products and most fruit and veg (not potatoes). Do you have the books?

There's a list in the food optimising book of superfree foods, these include eggs, quorn products and most fruit and veg (not potatoes). Do you have the books?

quorn and eggs are no longer superfree, they are just free.

It is fruit and unstarchy vegetables which are superfree foods.

Last edited:
Strange, says in my food optimising book that they're Superfree, have they changed since last summer?

Back